Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika makes certain the door is closed, and that the office is locked after the others leave. She turns and finds a seat across from the desk, keeping her hearing heightened as she pulls the scarf from her face, revealing the incredible scarring in and around her eyes. "Has the real Seneschal answered the call yet?"

Erika sat straight as ever, showing no signs of discomfort, and no real signs that she couldn't see.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"No," Asa replied. "I assume that she has either left with Shadow and will not be returning, or did not leave the city before... whatever happened."

"We lost three days," he added, unsure if she could see, and if she had realized the date if she could not.

Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika crosses one leg over the other, "Then I assume I will be taking over the role for the time being?"

She doesn't wait for an answer, assuming it will come; there are other things to discuss. "Three days? I can't say I've looked at a clock since...then."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes," Asa replied, both answering her question and confirming the time gap. "I'm beginning to think some did not survive whatever happened, judging by who I haven't seen or heard from, and the state of my ghouls."

"There are new faces, as well, and I'm unsure of how much of our power structure remains," he thought aloud.

Anti-coagulants wreak havoc with us... could our herds and ghouls have been targeted?

"Aside from yourself, I have only heard from O-Yama, Culler, and Twist," Asa added.

He was at the point where he was more thinking aloud and organizing his thoughts than anything else, but it still might be information that was useful to her.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika nods her head, "Those in the sewers have yet to be heard from, either. Including Bella."

Erika inclines her head towards the door, "What of Ishani? I trust she's not..." a thought that could actually scare the infallible will of Dr. Brady, was that one of the strongest of her kind she had ever known, could have succumbed to this.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Even through the mask of Tateme, a flicker of emotion crossed Asa's features, and a few seconds passed before he answered.

"She has succumbed to Torpor," Asa finally said, feeling the desire to simply return to their Haven for the evening.

"Would you like to remain my Harpy as well, or should I find another?" he asked, changing the subject.

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika doesn't push the subject further, and simply nods her head. "I will do both until a suitable replacement is found for either."

"No one should be alone; although this was a painful experience, we can only hope it might have taken care of our other..problem." Erika shakes her head slightly, "But if it hasn't..."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa nodded, still not sure if she were blind, or if the scarring was superficial. "That's one of the reasons I'm calling Court, although I suspect that if Bethem Rose in similar condition to mine, he'd have already struck by now."

"Perhaps you could hire O-Yama, since Shadow has left the city?" Asa suggested.

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

"I intend to. I may also move into the Chapter House, if no one aside from O-Yama is left to defend it."

Erika placed the scarf back around her eyes, and tied it tightly. "I was not struck blind, but I thought it well to not show such scarring to the kine."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Excellent," Asa said. "Just to let you know, I've sent Twist to see if she could find Veritas, so she may be wandering the halls."

Asa stood. "Would you like me to have Nico drive you home? For old times' sake?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread