Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
The Howling Moon Comedy Club

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Narration:

At first the young, obviously drunk man seems stunned that Taylor confronted him; he says nothing for a moment. Then, perhaps due to the false courage granted by drunkenness, or perhaps in attempt to save face in front of his companions, he takes a step forward, moving into Taylor's personal face and looking him in the eye.

"I called you a freak, you he-she pervo creep. Whatcha gonna do 'bout it?"

A couple of the others break into laughter. One, perhaps sensing something bad about to happen, says "C'mon, Jake, not worth it. Let's go find somewhere else and maybe get laid." He grabs Jake's shoulder and tries to turn him away from Taylor, but Jake seems intent on staying where he is and shakes off the other man's hand.

One of the others, who hasn't said a thing, keeps a wary eye on Sean.

Amused by the man's drunken demeanor Taylor does not dignify him with a reply, but takes another step closer and leans in close to the ignorant bastard.

Just a foot or two from the drunken man's face, Taylor locks eyes with him and uses the power of his blood to show the man what exactly he planned to do about it...

Spoiler

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean grins, watching the exhange with Taylor.

The man to the side of the main conflict, the one who's watching Sean, notices Sean glance in his direction for the first time since the argument began. Then all of a sudden Sean is in the man's face, cursing at him. "Hey, punk! Who the fuck do you think you're eyeballing, mother fucker? You keep eyeball fucking me and my friend here I'm gonna take your tongue and pull it out of your throat, you catch my drift, chief?"
    Spoiler

The man who had insulted Taylor was literally paralyzed with terror: shaking, pale, incapable of speech or any sort of voluntary movement. His friend tries pulling him away again, but to no avail; it is as if he was rooted in place.

The man Shawn cursed at doesn't appear to be fazed by Sean being in his face. He just gives Sean a half-assed grin, then slams his head forward against Sean's forehead.

((OOC - Sean takes 1 Bashing damage and needs to roll Resolve + Composure with a +2 bonus for being in so public a place.

Each of these guys has Def 2, except for the guy tugging at the loudmouth. ))

The appearance of Taylor's grin went from amused to sadistic. Taking another slight step forward and inching his/her head in even closer, his/her lips were only a mere fraction of an inch from his ear..

Taylor whispered so only he could hear, there was a hint of pleasure in his/her voice. "Us freaks don't quite appreciate your kind. Now get out of here, and watch your tongue next time or I'll do worse."

Taking a step back from the drunk, Taylor crosses his arms in a cocky fashion and drops the effects of Eye of the Beast on him.

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Spoiler

Sean's head snaps back, and his eyes roll around a second. Then he barks out a laugh, looks back at the guy who had headbutted him, grins and yells "HEADBUTT CONTEST!!" He expends some vitae to toughen himself up a bit then answers back with his own headbutt.
    Spoiler

The guy that started the headbutting contest has his head slammed back by Sean's blow, then grins more widely and looks ready to take another turn. However, the guy that had insulte Taylor, finally able to move, leans in and stammers "N-n-n-n-n-no, le-let's get the fu-fu-fuck outta here." One of thir companions nods and adds "C'mon, there's a titty bar down here somewhere supposed to have hot chicks."

The headbutter shrugs and gives Sean a thumbs up. "You're alright. I gotta go keep these pussies outta trouble, but let's do it next time we run into each other."

The first loudmouth glances over his shoulder at Taylor, then turns right back around and keeps walking, not saying a word.

Taylor looks to Sean as he/she approaches the door with the bouncer standing in front of it. "Thanks for the backup." Turning his/her attention to the bouncer, Taylor begins to speak.

"Hey man, we got rid of those annoying drunks for you. Mind letting us in?"

Spoiler

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean keeps grinning and points after the man he'd headbutted, calling out "It's a date, bitch. Ha HA!"

He bounces around to join Taylor and the bouncer. Still a tiny bit woozy from the headbutt. It felt good. He pops Taylor on the arm real quick "Hey no problem, Tay." He flashes a big grin at the Bouncer, trying to look legit.

(Continued in the Club Inferno thread)

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread