Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Eclipse's Party

Page 5 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last

"West? The Arrow Magister, correct?"

He gestures across the room to where West was talking with Zilker.

"I'm not sure, but is that not him over there?"

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West nodded soberly at Joshua. Privately, he was disturbed that so many had died, and it seemed as if ten-odd Mages had been relatively ineffective against one. Still -- he wasn't there, and snipers were never easy to handle.

Shame Uriel isn't here to teach these guys about snipers.

"Yeah," he answered the Sentinel. "We'll make it a priority to get on it. From what Zilker says, I have my suspicions about our friend's unusual talents."

Andrade watched the group, curious at how many new faces there were. Apparently not having had a Herald for a month or two had more of an effect than she had thought. She fixed a pleasant smile on her face, and found a seat to sit in, wondering if the host would be making introductions or announcements.

Just then a lovely woman came up and greeted her, and she smiled in return.

"I'm glad to be here, Mirage, thank you for helping Eclipse host."

Zilker examined all of the Mages he had never seen, or only met once, memorizing their Resonance 'signatures'. He wasn't much worried about an attack here, tonight, with both him and West, but he was glad to see several of the Arrows had brought weapons.
    Nimbus

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx looks over and stops himself from face palming. "Hah........" He shakes his head in bemusement. "Ah well apparently I could do to be more social couldn't I Would it offend you if I went over to talk with him right now? I'm not sure what passes as acceptable but I'd rather talk with him and get things set."

Eclipse
    Eclipse

PRE

Eclipse seems to be trying not to wear too bemused an expression, though he thinks it odd that the man was asking for his position to speak to the leader of his own Order.

"By all means. It was a pleasure meeting you."

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

"Same, I hope sometime we can all get together and not have to be worried."

He walks over to where West is standing and stops a few feet away.

PRE

Joshua nods. "I've never heard of Banishers being so skilled at magic. I had always thought they never became very proficient, if only because they had no taste for it." He scans the crowd and adds, "Several of us here tonight were present. I managed--well, I think it was me--to prevent him from killing more, but he managed to escape before we could capture him. And unfortunately he used Space to retrieve his rifle before anyone could clean it of Sympathies." He sounds particularly frustrated at that. "On the bright side, I did identify the weapon. It's a ((rifle, with about ten seconds of technical jargon added on)). I'm not too sure how Space works but if I can get a picture of that particular model I think Armstrong may be able to track him down. Provided, of course, he's not sitting behind a ward when we try it."
    He turns a bit to Animus with a nod as he says this last bit, so his cabal-mate is aware of the plan.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West looked over at Falx and gave him curious look and a shrug, not understanding why he isn't talking.

"That sounds good," West agreed to Joshua's plan. "The other Hero of the Obelisks," he smiled a bit.
    Nimbus

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx steps closer. "I am wondering if you have any plans for this party or if we should just mingle and keep an eye out."

Mirage thanks Andrade and excuses herself. She wonders when the last time she saw Lyle was...he's Eclipse's problem now, I'm not dealing with it. She wanted to get he name out there, she couldn't let herself rely on Eclipse's status. She greets a few of the nameless crowd on her way over to Animus. Eclipse had brought him to her attention as another Silver Ladder and she wanted to introduce herself. "Hello, Animus I believe? I'm the Deacon's assistant, Mirage. Welcome." She's still all smiles.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"Just mingle," West replied. "The premises are Warded quite well."

I really need to set up the chain of command.
    Nimbus

Page 5 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.