Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
Eclipse's Party

Page 11 of 13 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last

Eclipse
    Eclipse

PRE

Eclipse nods "It is not unheard of for several cities to keep in contact. Sleeper organizations span the length and breadth of the world and being that the Ladder seeks to optimize humanity and guide them to Enlightenment it is important for us to remain in contact with each other, wherever the Silver Dream takes us. It is what allows us to maintain a steady guiding hand on the yoke of humanity - by establishing conspiracies and expanding the Cryptopoly."

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus returns the handshake. "It's a term members of the Silver Ladder use to refer to ourselves. And don't worry about it. We all have to learn sometime."

[color=white:fa2if3b7]"Yes. Before I came here I thought the small group back in LA was an exception to the rule. But here are more wizards in this city the I think are in all of LA." Brutus looks around to emphasize his point. He looks back at Animus and smiles "Silver Ladder... The Order of higher understanding I believe? Arrows fight, Ladders throw nice parties." He stops short, wandering if he offended a potential friend.[/color:fa2if3b7]

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus laughs. "That's a good one. I can hold my own in a fight, though. Perhaps the two of us should have a go of it some time."

Eclipse
    Eclipse

PRE

Eclipse excuses himself from Orphan and moves toward an upraised sitting on one side of the room.

Lyle ushers all the Sleepers out of the room, and then hurries over to dim the lights in the room. Simultaneously five spotlights brighten upon the hanging banners illustrating the Elemental Precepts of the Silver Dream and also the one bearing the Ladder Symbol itself.

Eclipse stands upon the podium before a small microphone. He clears his throat as the conversations quiet down and then the room is eventually silent as all attention falls to him.

He smiles "I'd first like to thank you all for coming, tonight. I've had the pleasure of meeting many of you, but for those who I do not know – I am Eclipse, Deacon of the Silver Ladder. I don't have much to say tonight, as this is meant to be a celebration of how enthusiastic I am to be coming to Sacramento - more so than a formal meeting. Normally, at such formal meetings, we Thearchs like to oversee rituals that glorify the Silver Dream. As I said, this is not a normal meeting so all I will ask is that those in attendance, if they so choose to do so, reveal the Nimbus of your soul so that for a moment we may all bask in the glories of the Supernal Realm and feel the air resonate with their splendor."
    Spoiler

He raises his hands and seems to emanate a soft silver light even as space around him seems to bend, as if to being stretched to a center point that is Eclipse himself. Those near to him can barely hear the commotion of a crowded meeting room.

He smiles, enraptured in his own gifts. He looks around, watching to see who else will join him.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus nods in response to Eclipse's words. With a brief act of will, he lets his own nimbus rise to the surface.

Spoiler

A white glow briefly radiates outward from Animus, briefly revealing glimpses of the spirits of nearby objects. As the glow fades, those around him are left with a feeling of renewed vigor.

From the edges of the room, the heads of the Ungala Draconis and Visus Draconis observe, but do not participate in the display of Nimbi.

Andrade smiles and stands. She and everything near her become transluscent, filled with millions of sparkles of light, which swirl in unseen eddies. The radius of her Nimbus is several meters broader than the others'.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx watches the displays but does not participate.

PRE

Joshua hangs back, a bit cowed by the Supernal lightshows. He does not participate, and even shrinks a bit as though trying to draw attention away from himself. When Andrade lights up like the Rockefeller Plaza Christmas Tree, Joshua suddenly finds his punch very interesting to look at.

Orphan

PRE

Orphan does not participate in the nimbus show, though he watches with interest. He knows that the more information that gets out about a mage, the more likely some part of that can be used against the mage. While he has no reason to suspect there might be enemies here, nobody expected a sniper at the funeral, either, and safe was better than sorry.

Page 11 of 13 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.