Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
91 - 100
DISPLAYED
Eclipse's Party

Page 10 of 13 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last

[color=white:nuszan9h]"Spirits? No, I just never.. I see you point, that's likely my problem. I thought I could over come the issue with other Arcana. To answer your question, none really, beyond awareness. So how powerful is Spirit anyway?" When the Spirit world came into his life, Brutus shut it out, Ignoring it until the voices fell silent.
    [/color:nuszan9h]

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus shrugs. "Just like any other arcanum, it's what you make of it. Who's to say which is more powerful?" Animus pauses for a moment. "Have you heard of the Shadow Realm?"

Orphan

PRE

Orphan nods, quite interested in what Eclipse has to say. "That might be interesting. My Awakening was only a few years ago, but I've traveled around a lot since then, and I've rarely seen much in the way of formal, ongoing communication and involvement between the mage communities - or even just Orders - in different cities or areas. Sure, there might be continued contact between former mentors and apprentices, or people of the same Legacy keeping in touch, but beyond that it's rarely much more than 'Yeah, when you get to El Paso, get in touch with so-and-so, he used to live here and I think he's the Sentinel there now.' Or is that a lot different in your Order than in the Arrows?"

[color=white:zzk25k6f]"Yeah, doesn't sound like a place I particularly want to go." Brutus recalls the gist of what he knows. "It the spirit world, like this world but different. I don't know much more then that."[/color:zzk25k6f]

"Well, good," answered Andrade. "Perhaps you could spend some time with Mirage, and she could give you an education?"

Andrade gestured at the Eclipse's beautiful assistant, giving no hint as to whether or not she intended --or realized-- her double entendre.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

PRE

"Mm-hmm," Joshua says, following the Hierarch's gesture to look at Mirage. He seems intimidated. "Thank you, Andrade. Speaking with you has been enlightening." He gives a half-bow to her, heads back to the table to refill his punch glass--skipping the wine entirely, no thank you, goodbye--and then, with a quiet sigh, he moves next to Mirage and clears his throat. "Excuse me," he says, "but do you happen to have a moment?"

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Strange words, coming from an Arrow. "We don't always have the luxury of going where we want. And when forced to travel somewhere, it is always better to have some idea of what to expect."

"'Be prepared', I've heard that before."[color=green:4mri0hpp] Brutus gives a sigh and changes the subject. "So what your job here in Sacramento? Are you a head of any Order?"[/color:4mri0hpp]

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus chuckles. "The head? No. The consilium isn't that small. I just help out where I can." He glances meaningfully at the banners hung on the walls. "I am a thearch, although I have yet to earn an official position. I don't believe you've told me your name yet."

"Brutus I'm a soldier among the Adamantine Arrows ." [color=green:xq7m0zlt]He offers to shake in greeting. "Excuse my ignorance, the Mage community is still new to me. What is a thearch?[/color:xq7m0zlt]

Page 10 of 13 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.