Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
The streets.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean's just out walking around, getting a feel for the city. He's full of fresh blood, energy, and enjoying a mellow come-down after feeding on some drugged out thing earlier.

He's moving through the neighborhood, curiously investigating symbols tagged onto the buildings. Symbols that don't mean much to most anyone else, but to him are obviously clan and covenant signatures, as well as indicatives that this is the city's rack.

All of a sudden his hackles raise as his Beast feels the presence of ones like it. He turns away from his scanning of the territorial graffiti, to cast a look around to see who it was that had triggered his senses.

There they were, across the street, four of them - and a couple of them seemed to have somewhat powerful blood. Ah well. It had to happen sometime The dream of having a whole city to himself was really a pretty ridiculous dream but it had been a fun dream. He trots across the street, boldly interjecting himself in their conversation, with a grin. "What's up, dead dudes?" He says loudly "I was wondering when I might run into some of the locals cadavers."

Randall Mathers, Hound, Pro 1

Randall shoots a look around as the young thing speaks and then looks to him with a stern look.

"I don't think those words are happy words for the street Son." States the rather large man.

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean just laughs.

"Hey it's cool. This is the way I used to talk when I went to visit my grandma at the retirement home and it never seemed to bother them. You know these licks don't know shit anyway. Their heads are all full of that 30 Days of Night bullshit, right?"

He seems to be able to tell that the big guy is serious. He's got a big body, and a big beast, but he's knocked out bigger guys. Probably not a great idea getting into a fight first thing in town, though, plus he's still a little stoned.

"Tell ya what. If it makes you feel better, big guy, I'll chill on the corpse-talk."

"I'm Sean, by the way."

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina watches in silence. this "sean" was not doing well.

Randall's cell phone rings. He takes the call, mutters something into the phone, shuts it, glares at Sean then drives off.

Regina Pia

PRE

"Well Mr. Sean, I must say that was terribly impressive of you." A small part of Regina wonders if she could take them all on.

((ST Note: Regina, Sean, Rusian and Arabella, perception (Wits+Composure) checks at -2 please))

Regina Pia

PRE

Spoiler

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean looks over, eying Regina up and down. He likies. He grins at her, raising his eyebrows "Did you like that, babe? That's not all I can do, ya know."
    Spoiler

Narration:

Regina and Shawn both notice something something odd... a flicker of motion and shadow at the edge of their field of vision, from above them.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.