Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 43
DISPLAYED
All Hallows Church of the Sanctified

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

When it is clear Mariel isn't going to fight back or say anything, Circe lets go of her. She points down the row of vehicles to an old, not very impressive-looking white van. Mariel can see some sort of big dog - or is that a wolf? - looking out the drver-side window. "I am driving that. You can follow me, if you still wish."

Mariel realizes she parked only a couple spaces away from Circe's van when she arrived. Circe walks to the van and opens the door.

((ST Note: Mariel Roll a Wits + Composure check at -3))

Narration:

As Circe unlocks and opens the door to the van, Mariel tinks she sees something crawling around under the van, but it isn't visible after Circe gets in and closes the door. Circe starts the engine of the van and looks over to see if Mariel is planning to follow. Noticing Mariel getting into her own car, and pulls out of her parking spot.

((ST Note: action moves to the current Avalon thread))

Mariel waves on the white van. I'll see you there, she calls expressionlessly, her head still smarting from the surprise attack. Damn, that's some crappy piece of shit that her Highness drives, she smirks to herself as the van drives out of sight.

She checks for external injuries (and paint flakes) and finding none, brushes out her long silky red hair.

Mariel calls the hotel and asks for her concierge. Tell me, what kind of place is the club called The Avalon? she asks. I see....could you give me the address please?

Mariel programs the location into her Tom-Tom and considers what she'll wear.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread