Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
at the Asylum

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina wandered the streets in her "street" clothes. Which meant that she was decked out in a loose white blouse and tight blue jeans. Ami followed behind her, keeping a watchful eye out for anyone. Wandering the streets, she saw tags from many covenants. Sighing with relief, she spotted an Invictus tag over a place called "the Asylum." The kine who stood in line were stranger still. She would have normally brushed her way past the line, but she was in no hurry today, and standing on the street would give her plenty of time to look for other beasts.

{center]NARRATION[/center]

The lined moved at a very good pace the people were cycled passed the door quickly. Regina found herself at the front of the line the doorman looked at her and smiled.

"ID Miss?"

His hand held out....

Through this whole time she felt no other beast pushing on her.

Jane Scotts

PRE

She looks at the man, baffled for a moment.
    "I don't have one." She lets the italian accent slip out gracefully. "Will that be a problem? I was hoping more to see the owner than partake of the club." Her tone is polite.

NARRATION

The man at the door smiles a little at the accent.

"I have not seen the owner, or her favorite bartender in a couple of days now. I can let ya in but next time make sure you have an ID, ok?"

He puts the band on her and motions her to the door.

Regina Pia

PRE

"Thank you." She is quite pleased. And to think that they had laughed when America had been her country of destination. "Full of boors" they said.
    Regina enters, and struggled to maintain a straight face at what she sees. Such violence.
    Nami shows her passport.

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina heads over to the bar, hoping to figure out who owned this place.

"I'm looking for the owner." She politely states, her voice just enough louder than the music for the guy to hear her.

NARRATION

The man behind the bar looks at her and shrugs.

"Haven't seen the owners in a couple days. Can I get you a drink?"

Jane Scotts

PRE

"Yes, Grasshoper, Pouse cafe style. I heard that the bartender was missing, but you seem to be here?"

NARRATION

No the main Bartender is missing as well. I am the off nights Lead but been called in the past few nights since nobody has seen them. But they blew in a few months back so this could be status quo. Can I take a name and number to give to them when I do hear from them?

Regina Pia

PRE

"Yes, thank you. Lady Regina Pia." She hands over the number of the cell phone she bought in san fracisco. The international rates were just a killer with her old one. "Maybe I'll try looking for her elsewhere. Do you know where she frequented?" From a normal person this question would be asked furtively and with shifty eyes. Regina asks like she deserves the knowledge; polite yet firm.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread