Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Brutus vs. Joshua

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

(( Decide on terms, roll & post init, def, & armor ))

Spoiler

Def 2, Arm 3, Str 7, Spd 14

Brutus follows Joshua [color=white:fs056gak]"I accept" I all he says. He stretches a bit as he summons his arcane will. "Do you have any terms?" After he speaks he clears his mind and pictures himself and the air around him. The imago condenses the air and fuses the element into him. With this in mind he works the magic At first the effect falters, He clenches his eyes and wills again cushioning himself with a dense layer of air. Unseen to unawakened eyes his skin hardens into a thick armor.
    With that done he alters his internal will from structure to force. Visibly he grows bigger, his body moving beyond mortal limits. Though he feels heavy and slow, this is not a new experiance.[/color:fs056gak]

(( Sorry I missed the Armor stacking -- Mage Armor does not stack, only the highest Potency takes effect -- so Brutus has 3 Armor ))

((Cool, my bad then. Brutus would keep both up in case one fails if that makes any sense. So three spells, two active on his person, the other a fail safe.))

PRE

((Init 15 (8 +7 Init Mod, tie goes to me I believe?), Def 3, Armor 4, Str 3, Speed 11))

"Anything goes," Joshua says laconically as Brutus shifts into a larger musculature. This would not do; it seemed likely that the other man would try to get a grapple, and with those new muscles Joshua didn't like his own odds.
    But he decides to wait, just in case.

((Joshua HOLDS action))

Spoiler

(( Tie goes to Joshua, Joshua HOLDS, Brutus' turn to declare Action ))

Brutus nods, He had to close the distance if he wanted to land a blow. He runs at Joshua, closing the distance with surprising speed. A roar is heard from the match nearby. Brutus lunges at his opponent and wraps his thickened arms around him. Only to find air in his grasp. He curses as he braces for the return attack.

Spoiler

PRE

Joshua slips away from the attempted grapple, sidestepping, hands coming together as forms an Imago in his mind. He sees chains wrapping Brutus' legs. Feeling Paradox trying to upset things, he slaps the Abyss away and releases his spell.
    The denim of Brutus' blue jeans shifts molecularly, and turns into rigid steel.
    "Hit me now," Joshua invites, stepping back a few feet into a defensive posture.

Spoiler

PRE

White light flares around Joshua as he casts, his skin going pale and appearing torn and ragged in some spots, like a zombie.

Brutus feels cold metal wrap around his legs. He looks down and finds he is wearing shiny new pants. The guy turned his pants into metal! [color=white:cohtrlmd]"Oh, come on!" he complains.
    He grunts with embarrassment as he bends the steel off his legs with bare force. He hoped his jeans weren't ruined as he now stands open to attack in his boxers. His coat helping fight the cold air.

If this was the game Joshua wanted to play so be it.[/color:cohtrlmd]

Spoiler

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.