Watch
21 - 25
DISPLAYED
THREADID

The Search for Trees

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Andrew gulps. "I gift thee all my essence, take it and be soothed." He braces himself as he opens him spirit-self to the spirit.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

A vine wraps around Andrew's arm, andthen spins rapidly, flaying the skin off of his arm. Andrew can feel the essence getting pulled out through the wound. Until he is utterly dry. The spirit doesn't say anything, just looms over Andrew.

(Take 3 Lethal, and loose all of your essence)
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Andrew yelps as his arm is ripped open. His blood pours out, feeding the the spirit's home. He whines at the pain, but remains still as the spirit drains him. Once depleted Andrew feels both tired and hungry.

[color=white:z2ahn6hq]"Mighty Shepherd, What is thy name. I shall~"
    The pain make him stutter but he continues on "I shall compose a song for thee that the spirit wilds might hear and be replenished." Andrew is now helpless, no threat to the spirit and its land. Mathew has a lot of explaining to do.[/color:z2ahn6hq]

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"I am Light Engulfing Forest. Pray you never meet me again. now GO." The leaves rattle and fall, but you are bolting, running headlong through the darkness, stumbling and smashing into trunks, Running as his life depneds on it. He dives into the river; doggie paddles to the other side, and stands there in urhan form, panting.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

All Andrew could think about was how he came to dieing. The was one mean forest spirit. He and Matthew would be having a chat. he let go of his two-world sight, it was useless now. He hobbled out of the park toward the Tur, keeping to the shadows and wary of being seen.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3