Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Conrad's Studio

d
    druidspath

Conrad walks inthe door of his sparsely furnished appartment. It looks sparse, but the array of curbside furniture and decorations barely fill the expansive space.

He turns on the dim lights and lights some inscense immediately. Throws a few mismatched dishes in the sink, straightening up in the anticipation of company. Next throws some extra blankets and pillows on a couch close to what must be a linnen closet, then opens up all the windows.

He settles in what must be his regular chair, grabs an old acusitc guitar and stars to pluck around, creating nonsense lyrics that are only linked to gether by the same last word in one line, as the first word in the next.

Sable was invited to come by the Studio. She didn't really want to go spend more time with unfamiliar Changelings but this one seemed so nice. He had offered her clothes and shelter and more than likely had plenty of food. She knew how to count the buildings as she traveled underground and even marked tunnels that lead to important places sometimes as they had to in the endless tunnels that was her home in the Faerie. She found his building with no trouble at all.

Sable pushed away a metal grate on a drain behind the building, looking around for people or a way in. She saw an air duct and carefully crawled in. Up she climbed counting the floors just as she did underground with the buildings. Soon Conrad hears her shaking and rattling the vent cover on one of the Studio's air conditioning vents.

d
    druidspath

Conrad makes no comotion about Sable's entrance, from such an unorthodox entry way. He had come to expect it from the tunnelgrub. Infact he does not even look up from his instrument.

Hey Sable. How goes it? Knowing she wasent one for many words he just continued uninterupted: Help yourself to anything in the kitchen, and there is a blanket and pillow out if you care to stay here tonight. He was always hopefull that the shy girl would come out of her shell a bit more at his home. While not a formal guest by any strech, he always strived to makesure that invited guests into his modest bohemian home, feel like it was their home too; often forgetting that not everyone knows where everything is.

I know I had offered to buy you some new duds, and I had an awsome idea... There is apparantly a changeling gettogether after the Ren Faire tomorrow. Im gonna go, enjoy the day, buy a costume for myself there... Why dont you come with and i'll get you one too, we'll have some fun. I'll even buy you a big ole floppy hat to keep the sun off your shoulders. He looked up to her with a rediculously big smile that was eihter saying "please come with me" or assumed that she was already going...

d
    druidspath

As an afterthout, he pikes up "I wont leave you there alone, so you'll always have someone within arms reach...."

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.