Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Hippie Territory

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry takes the offered seat. The corner of his mouth curls in a more honest smile. "Straight to the point." Is that the faintest hint of appreciation in his voice? Finally, a hippie he can deal with.

"A shipment of corpses and weapons disappearing leaves a few possibilities. Weapons disappearing aren't such a worry. It's the corpses that bother me." He holds up a finger. "Either someone wants to use the corpses to make a statement, or," he holds up another, "someone wants to arm an army of trained, decomposing bodies."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Captain nods. Guardian to the core. But strangely not suffocating. Yet.
    "I have a few friends in the VA, they are looking in on things. I still haven't heard back yet, but it should be soon. I guess that the guardians trained you in investigative areas?"
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry gives Captain a slow nod. "They have. If you can get us onsite, knowing what we know, we can probably find out more than your friends."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Agreed." Captain couldn't resist the defence though. "However, I'm also sure that you want to know whose heading up the investigation, and who else is involved. Because from what Zilker mentioned about Ghoster's death, this isn't something we want the MPs involved in." His voice isn't demeaning or accusatory, or even I told you so. Its more 'i'm right, period' in tone. Confidence oozes out of Captain like a sieve, and it feels like its rubbing off on you.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

"Right. Avoiding Sleeper involvment of any type is paramount here." Feels weird, agreeing with the Free Council. "And if you can find out who's leading the investigation, it would make it just that much easier to get the MPs out of our business."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Glad we are on the same page there. Now for the news your not going to like. The three who you saw before are coming with us. They are a part of my crew, and serve an important tactical purpose as well. They are sleepwalkers, and my dearest friends. So, you can take it or leave it. I won't begrudge you if you can't accept that." Captain sounds like he's given this speech a lot.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry twists his mouth ins something resembling distaste. He takes a few seconds before replying. "Depends. They know enough not to run their mouths?" It's not clear how much of a question it is, and how much of an 'They had better be' statement it is.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"They talk to each other, they talk to me about this stuff. They talk to their friends about the navy and service. No family." At least this guardian had the sense to ask, instead of walking out, or doing the homicidal streak like that guy in Bermuda.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

"You're right, that part I don't like." You can practically see the cogs turning in his head : He needs me to investigate, but I need him to get in. But there are probably other people who can investigate, but fewer people who can get him. So I need him more than he needs me. This stinks. "As long as they know the consequences for blabbing, I'll live with it."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Well, this worked out better than he had hoped.
    "Excellent. To fit in on base, you'll probably want a uniform. Leftenant has a couple of spares. He's the british sounding guy in the other room. we will meet you at the gate at 0830. Any questions?"

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread