Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Into a Gilded Cage

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Mirella had just gotten a nice bite to eat on her way to the clubs in downtown, and she found one that seemed almost suited for just her tastes. Perhaps she'd even find a nice body to take home. She's wearing a long, red dress, with some flexibility and her long black hair cascading straight across her shoulders. Her eyes settle in at the bar, and she steps over, sliding onto a barstool, and smiling at the bartender. "Could I haff a little somezing red, sveetheart?"

Martin comes down from the office to take a look around. It had been a real pain in the ass, having to hire a new doorman and a new bartender to cover Aura's sudden disappearance, but he had a feeling the replacements would do just nicely.
    He comes to the bar to see how his new 'tender is doing, and feels the presence of a Beast more powerful than his. He changes direction, instead stopping at the seat next to Mirella. "Good evening," he says, pleasantly enough. "I don't believe I've seen you around town before. My name is Martin." He holds out a hand.

Mirella doesn't extend her hand, but offers a smile at Martin. "I am new een town. I am called Mirella."

Martin lowers his hand, as gracefully as one can when one's hand has just been ignored. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you Mirella," he says. "Welcome to Sacramento, and the Gilded Lily. Might I ask what it is that brings you to town?"

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff had been told of the Lily when he was Embraced over a year ago. This was his first visit, prompted by his sudden need for...people...who would understand what he was going through. He had guessed that he'd need to get dressed up, and had put no small effort into his wardrobe tonight. He looked pleasant in his cheap suit and spit-shined shoes, so long as you didn't meet his milky stare.

He had guessed right, apparently. These people were done up proper. He tried to keep himself from licking his lips at the menagerie of soft, supple female flesh assembled before him.

If they only knew...

He walked up to the bar and did his best attempt at 'casual,' as he looked over the club and decided who he'd talk to. There was an interesting woman in red...

Mirella continued smiling at Martin, "I vas in need of a change of...'ow you say...Zenery?" She offers the slightest faked yawn, "Berlin vas quite boring after so many years."

"Berlin?" He looks impressed. "That's fascinating. Well, you have come quite a long way. I do hope that Sacramento is able to give you what you are looking for, Miss Mirella."

"It eez a fazinating city, but it eez a bit...old. Everyone zere eez old. All I am looking for eez zomething new."

Mirella leans against the bar a little, one hand supporting her chin.

"Well," Martin says with a smile that fails to have much humor in it. "Be careful what you wish for, they say. Welcome to Sacramento... I hope it has what you're looking for."

"Perhaps you could help me vith somezing? I haff met the Seneschal, but haff not seen any sign of ze Invictus?" Mirella takes a sip of the blood red drink, and waits for an answer.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread