Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Looking around

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Cassie had gotten bored sitting around Bella's apartment and she felt the need to go out and just be herself for a while so she decided to go downtown on her own.

As she passes any adult she looks around as though she is looking for someone most people just pass her by the ones that stop and ask her where her parents are she tells them that she is looking for her mother and looks around before saying oh there she is and running off towards a random woman.

Tara sees the girl in question and smiles. The little one reminded her of her daughters so long ago. "Where are you going child?", she asks warmly, her motherly instincts snapping to the forefront without thought. She lowered the grocery bag she was carrying.

Cassie can feel the lesser beast coming from the woman standing in front of her smiling sweetly at the woman "I am just going out for a walk with mommy I am looking for her on second thought..." she leans into close to the woman and whispers "would you like to be my mommy."

Every fiber in Tara's being wants to say yes you are my child and I love you, her bottom lip quivers almost as if she were going to cry, but she holds back. "I... l think I should get you where you need to be", Tara says staggering her words at the emotional blindside. She shifts her burden and extended her right hand to pull the child close.

((Ooc - My character isn't new to the city, in her back story I've just been saying she steers clear of politics. So if your character were a Crone she may know you. Or she may just know you at random if you're a mover and shaker. Otherwise I'm on the premise that you're a human child, who I'm not attempting to Aura read))

Cassie looks up at the woman "I am exactly where I need to be." she lets her mask drop for a brief moment and then puts it back firmly in place showing her beast to the woman. "I was feeling cooped up so decided to go out for a walk I am new in town and have not gotten myself an adult to walk around with me yet." she smiles with her eyes shining "Will you show me around."

((OOC - This character has not met anyone in the city yet she is brand new you would have thought I was a human child))

Tara flickers with rage for a split second, her fangs extend out in a reflex at the sudden predatory reflex, then retract just as quickly as they extended. Even with the introduction of a new predator she could never initiate an attack on something in the guise of a child. "I have to drop this off, but I will show you to wherever you need to go", Tara says with an almost creepy smile. She dares to touch the child's hair and caress it.

((Ooc - If you wanna rift back and forth for a while I'm cool, but if you want to start a thread with attention to the prince, senschal, or sheriff. I suppose we could stick together, and I could be leading you to someone in charge.))

"I don't need to be anywhere I just want to look around the city in general Mrs. Bella has taken real good care of me so far and the Prince was well nice I guess." she looks up and down the street "But I don't like to be couped up so lets just walk around and see what there is to see." she gives a beaming smile at Tara and starts to skip off down the street.

Tara smiles, she wears a white nurses outfit with a white hat on her head. She dares to take Cassie's hand like a parent would a child. "If you do not care where you go, I can take you to see the hospital first, there are a lot of people that would be over joyed to see such a darling child", Tara says with a grin. "What's your name little gi.. what's your name?", Tara asks forgetting for a moment that this was no child, for a moment she was lost in the illusion and it was bliss

Cassie's eyes light up a little as she takes the womans hand "My name is Cassie." as she walks along side Tara she looks at her "How far is the hospital I can't wait cuz im starting to get a little bit hungry." she smiles showing the slightest bit of fang as she does so.

"Hi Cassie I'm Tara", the motherly kindred says with a smile. "It's only a short walk, and you would be fine feeding at the hospital, so long as you steer clear of the staff and the children", Tara says not explaining if it's the cities rules or hers. She walked with Cassie a few blocks up towards the Hospital. "So who is your... guardian?", Tara asks, making no attempts to mask the fact she really wants to know and isn't just making conversation

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread