Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Moving On

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Laura burns her Buell Lighting through the streets of Sacramento, heading for the Clare Hotel with Jack clinging onto the back. She knew that she could show off but time was imperative and Laura wanted to focus on helping jack in his efforts in getting the Movement back up and running.

Pulling up opposite the hotel, she switches off the thirsty bike and removes her helmet, turning to her passenger, a smile on her face.

"You ok, hope I wasn't too fast."

Jack Bennett
    Jack Bennett

PRE

Jack was, well a little shaken by that ride. Then again he had never been on a motorcycle at all during his requiem. He honestly wished his car wasn't sitting in the street somewhere.

On the bright side, he did get a good view of her ass.

"Yeah, I'll be right." He said with a small smile as he slid off the bloody thing. "You drive this thing all the time?"

"Only way to fly, my friend, only way to fly." She looks to the hotel and nods. "So, this where you staying? Nice joint."

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Fuckin' hell" He muttered as he looked at the thing one more time. He Turned back to the Claire and nodded. "Yeah, it's a nice place. Wish I could stay there alot longer."

Laura cocks her head to the side. "Problems?"

Jack Bennett
    Jack Bennett

PRE

Jack just shrugged. "Sherrif said I had to get my own place. This is only a temporary thing."

"Any ideas? I know Reed had some plans to ask the Prince for a domain but that came to nought." Laura sighs, "You know what, I will help you with the Movement, fuck I need something to focus on and if it means building the Carthian ideology back in the city, then I'm game."

Jack Bennett
    Jack Bennett

PRE

Jack just looked at Laura with a wide eye look. He didn't quiet expect her to throw her lot in with the Movement so quickly. Must have been something Hyland said before he vanished. He quickly lost the surprise look and smiled. "Well, thanks darl. Any help we can get at this point would be usefull. What was Reeds plans anyway?"

She shrugs. "He had it all mapped out about getting adomain around their haven, starting a puck club. Then, he got the idea of investigating these deaths and had an issue with that Dr. Guy; the one that was ashed recently."

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Ah, ok." That all sounded like corterie bussness in his mind. "Wanna came inside? Suns not far off as far as I can tell and I'm not interested in being flash-fried."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread