Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Two become One

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    M
    Midboss

"Information does travel I see. Well, it's more of a suggested idea by White Paws, but there is good reason to think, considering the numbers of our two packs, that joining together might be a good idea for medium to long term survival... or even short considering whatever in town killing people. It's more of a idea than a fixed plan. I'd rather discuss deeper details in his presence not wanting to say the wrong things or misquote."

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

As soon as she senses the other Uratha's presence, and before pleasantries can be exchanged, Gwen tears herself away from Mateo to stand on her own, with what she considers to be an inhuman effort.

After Ciaphas and Mateo have exchanged their greeting, she pipes in."Well, I have nothing against it. It's not like the supply of new blood is endless. I'm sure we'll be able to work something out. You can tell White Paws we're here, and hell, why not break the ice in the mean time?"

M
    Midboss

Ciaphas pulled out his mobile and started inputting a text message.

"Well, lets see if we can get him... sent. Hopefully he'll check the thing."

The message sent, he turned his attention back to the visitors.

"No problem with a friendly talk. Any news from that girl that changed last time we met ?"

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"I haven't heard from her, probably hauled ass, but I don't know for sure."

M
    Midboss

"Oh well, just curious... We're kind of awkward just standing here. How about we move to some bar or something ?"

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"Sounds good, you know a place that isn't on any specific territory? In the interest of keeping shit neutral."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

(You both have been at this long enough to know that Tur is EXACTLY for that.)
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

((I know, i'm just trying to stall to wait for Fox45 to make it to the thread, or atleast let us know whats going on, i haven't heard or seen anything from his in a while.))

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

((Well, he did answer in the Electronic Comms thread, so he's aware of the thread. Otherwise, we can just move to a bar or the Tur park))

F
    Fox45

White Paws walks up to the group. Ok, where do we want to talk about this?"
    (SOOO sorry guys real life stuff getting the best of me)

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last