1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Two become One

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo is walking the streets, in a area near the territory where River's Thunder call home. Hoping to find the Alpha so as to talk to him about possibly combining packs. He had let Gwen know where to meet him so he could meet with the other pack alongside his packmate.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Gwen was also going down the street, looking to each side for something, anything, that might survive in the Shadow. This was roughly her 30th hour awake, and it showed. Her gait was slower, her reflexes dulled, her clothes somewhat disheveled.

She hadn't seen Mateo in a few days, but then again, she hadn't seen anyone for a few days. She had been spending time in the hisil, and only made time in the physical world to feed herself. There had to be a way to make this right, there just had to be.

((2-World eyes on))

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"Fucking A babe, you look like a long night gone really really shitty. You sure you can make this meeting? Or you want me to just take the Alpha role for this one, incase shit hits the fan for some reason?"

Mateo says, throwing an arm around her softly hugging her tight to him, even though she towers over him. He looks at her with a deep look of concern.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Gwen chuckles lightly at Mateo's hug, and though she'd hate to admit it, she physically leans on him just a tad.

"I'll be fine, Mat, thanks for asking. And, yeah, you can take this one, I'm just feeling a little off." She hesitates a moment before sharing her worries: Should she share her problems, or just take the brunt of them without a word? She didn't have a clue. "I just woke a few spirits in the shadow, but they just disappear after a while. It'd be enfuriating if it wasn't so worrying."

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"Well hopefully we can find out something about the situation of the Shadow, in the mean time, I may have found out who are mystery massacre maker is, and may even have found others who are on the hunt for the guy."

He says, a evil blood-lusting gleam in his eye for a moment, before tightening his grip around her, halfway supporting her wait halfway holding her like a brother would a sister.

M
    Midboss

(ooc: With Fox45, player of White Paws alpha of the pack apparently absent, how do we do ?)

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

((Good question. Personnally, I don't mind waiting Fox a short while.))

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

((if you want we can have Caiphas come across Mateo and Gwen and have them talk for a bit which would leave it open for Fox to pop in when he can.))

M
    Midboss

(ooc: okey dokey)

Well, that was worthy of investigating. Some of the neighbours were having a discussion rather close to their border. He might as well have a talk, just to check... and kill the boredom.

"Evening. Anything I can help you with ?"

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"We've heard through the grapevine that you wanted to talk with us. Something about our pack's losses?" Mateo says with a questioning look.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last