Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Stuff at the Seasons (Attn Al-Adin, Betony Rue, Grrface, Kevin, plus Rumiko)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

PRE

After arriving at the Four Seasons with his companions and arranging for a meeting room, Derek tells the others "I'll be back shortly. I need to meet briefly with the Spring Soverign, to inform her of this mission and a few other things of note."

He then goes to request an audience with the stunning Rumiko.

"I'll go see the Autumn Queen. I need to see her in any case but I'll see if she can't join us."

Grrface walks into the lobby at the Four Seasons. While Betony and Derek go off to their business, Grrface finds one of those comfortable easy chairs that swanky hotels so often litter their lobby with and plops into it. He sinks into it, adjusting his position for maximum comfort, then he gives a growly sigh of contentment.

He sits there watching the front entrance to the hotel, and every so often glancing around looking for his companions.

Betony Rue, headed into the kitchens, hoping the dinner rush would be over. The room smelled of steam and spices in way that made Betony Rue a little uncomfortable. Betony expressed her wish of finding Vivian to some random manling and getting an answer went off in her search across the boiling vats and heated ovens. At last Betony found the woman surrounded by blown leaves and approach. She inclined her head in a sign of reverence most wouldn't think her capable of.
    "May I have a private moment of your time? I'd like your wisdom on exotic topics." The Jasons woman winced a little as if in pain. Betony Rue didn't like speaking in riddles but the hustle and bustle of mortals around her demanded it.

~Narration~

Vivian doesn't appear to be in the kitchen, and the staff just look at you a little funny as you barge in.

In the meantime, a large woman makes her way through the lobby, and just sits down in one of the big chairs, near Grrface, her red hair just waving about despite its tightness in the ponytails.

Betony didn't flay the idots feet like she wanted to. Instead she just yelled at him, calling him stupid, inbred, a maggot, along with several other discriptors. The maggot insult seemed a little overboard, given he was obvliously not an insect larva. Still, she felt better storming out back to the lobby.

Betony doesn't make it out of the kitchen before she vanishes. The kitchen staff don't seem to notice, but a few minutes later, Tiffany walks into the lobby near Derek, holding a small chinchilla, and petting it softly. "Anything I can help with, dear?"

After about thirty seconds of waiting, Tiffany sets the chinchilla down behind the desk she's standing at, "You really shouldn't go around cursing at our staff, dear, just because the person you're looking for isn't in a room." Betony is now sitting behind the desk, with a little chinchilla fur floating around from the reverse of the transformation.

PRE

Derek's eyes widen as the chinchilla transforms into Betony Rue. He thinks cute and fuzzy is about as far from Betony's nature as things get, and am guessing this transformation isn't going to do anything to improve her disposition.

"Uhhm... Yes, thank you," he replies to Tiffany. "I was hoping to speak with Rumiko, if she is available, about a couple matters of some importance."

"She isn't here at the moment. Anything I can help you with?"

Tiffany smiles at Derek, the fog that usually surrounds the Vizier is not really apparent today. Whether or not that's a good thing, is anybody's guess.

PRE

Derek smiles back at this striking and powerful woman. Though he'd intended to simply report to the Spring Sovereign, Derek realized that the Vizier, closely connected as she was to all the Courts, was possibly the person in the freehold most likely to have knowledge of some things he had questions about.

"Yes, I believe you can," Derek replies, putting on the charm. "If we could go somewhere private and speak for a few minutes?"

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread