Striking Looks •• (Elegant)
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria
    Status (Consilium) •••Status (Mysterium) •••••

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Tyria gave Vegas a friendly nod and headed back to her office with the package he had delivered.

Valkyrie
    Valkyrie

PRE

"Thanks." Valkyrie takes the card and leaves, almost bumping into the man standing outside. "Whoops, sorry."

Orphan

PRE

On his way out, Orphan nods in acknowledgement of the student waiting outside Starling's office. "I hope his meeting goes better than ours did," he thinks in passing before hurrying to catch up with Val.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

"So, wow. That could have gone so much better." Despite the words, Val's standing a lot straighter now than she was when she went into the office. Her voice is firmer too. "So before we head off to..." she checks the card Starling gave her, "This Circle of Creation to get chewed out again, I'd like to buy you some Starbucks. Sorta my way of saying thanks for trying to take a bullet for me."
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Sybil's Sight (Improvised)

no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Orphan

PRE

"Thank you," Orphan replies. "I just wish I'd been able to do a better job of taking the bullet. It feels more like I accidentally knocked you into its path, and I'm really sorry if anything I said there made things worse. That thing of nobody being allowed to heal you...." he just shakes his head. "Wow, I don't even know what to say. Starbucks sounds good, though," he says, forcing a smile to try to lighten things a bit.

Noticing her bearing after the verbal lashing she got, once again he thinks "Val definitely has what it takes to be an Arrow. I would hope she won't be expected to still study under that Ollie guy. I'll have to mention that when I report in with the Arrow. Maybe she can get reassigned to someone who would appreciate what she's about."

S
    Sciurrus

Vegas walks up to the man that Dr. Primoria had pointed at.

"Excuse me. You're Apotheosis right?"

Theo offers his apologies to Valkyrie for being in her way.
    He's about to go into Starling's office when he's caught by a man with one of the brightest smiles he's ever seen.
    "Yes. And how are you called?" His suprise makes him revert a little towards direct translation of thoughts to English.

S
    Sciurrus

There is a fraction of a second pause as Vegas reorganizes the words in his head. "My names Vegas." he said extending his hand. "Dr. Primoria told me that you where working on a project for her and asked that I help you out."

Well that was expected. With Ruby off in Egypt or wherever, Dr. Primoria wouldn't trust him enough without someone else. Still he supposed he should be glad of the company. Sacramento could be dangerous and another set of eyes might help.
    "Well, I'm seeing Starling about some things relating to that right now. Unless he has some disagreement you could be included." While not addressed directly at Starling, Theo turns to him for an expected response.

Starling peeks his head out of the office. "You boys coming in, or are you just going to stand there talking?"

Page 6 of 8 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread