Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
71 - 74
DISPLAYED
Report on the lines

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

"It will be faster." he said. He was less uncomfortable with riding the oversized moped, than with riding it with no protection.
    "Do you have an extra helmet?"

S
    Sciurrus

Extra helmet? That made the unfair assumption that he had one helmet. Vegas shakes his head no. "Sorry dude. I think we'll have to walk then."

Now he was was uncomfortable. Still, he was more worried about losing a loaned car than riding without a helmet.
    "It's alright. It shouldn't be more than around a twenty minute ride. You might want to drive conservativly though. I'm not used to motorcycles."
    Theo went over to the bike and waited for Vegas. Seeing he didn't have a helmet for himself either he commented "You really should get a helmet though. They can help a lot in an accident."
    He waited for Vegas to get on and then mounted the bike too. Vegas can probably feel the tension in Theo's body.
    "Ok, set."

S
    Sciurrus

"Don't worry. I'll drive extra careful. He said as he mounted the bike.
    He considered giving a joking "Yes mom" reply to Theo's comment about him needing a helmet but decided against it. He had already had one miscommunication with Theo and he didn't want to come across as sounding condescending.
    "Loosen up man. I promise I am a good driver." With that he gave the engine a quick rev and headed out, following Apotheosis' directions.

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread