Watch
131 - 135
DISPLAYED
A less empty Orchestra than usual

Page 14 of 14 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

Kyle puts on his empathetic face, because as much as he wanted to take that group of girls looking at him from across the room home, kin took priority. "Aw, don't worry Joshua," Kyle helps him up. "We can go to my place. I got a comfortable bed, special sheets that don't stain and you can stay there for awhile until we get you settled in."

It had been what? A couple of hours since he had gotten some from that redhead? He was sure that he could survive one night with Rosie Palm's company. It would be an interesting change of pace. As long as it didn't become a habit or anything.

O
    OBSN

"If that's all taken care of then, I'll bid you all a good night, take care." Says Johnathan. He stands from his seat, slips his coat back on and makes his way out into the street, fishing in his pocket for another cigarette.

d
    druidspath

Conrad steps in for just o moment.

Well folks, im headed home. If anyone needs a place to crash and another beer, come on. There's always room for us types.

Conrad moves to Conrads Studio

"T'morro?" Joshua looks at the wristband in confusion before hesticks it in his pocket. Then, everyone left and it seemed to be only him and Kyle left. "Th'nkyou..are we goin home too?"

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

"That's why I'm helping you into my car, Tall, drunk and blue eyed." And it's true, either Kyle has secret magical powers of teleportation or Joshua's having trouble keeping track of where he exactly is at any given moment. They're in the parking lot, it's late and the night air is warm. Once Kyle gets Joshua buckled into his backseat, he takes him back to his apartment to sleep his first night of freedom off.

Page 14 of 14 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14
Closed Thread