Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Riverside Park (attn Tug and any one else)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx sits on a bench facing the river. He likes Sacramento it was an interesting place and a nice change from the desert. Looking at his phone he wondered where his brother was.

PRE

As Tug approaches the bench, he sees his older brother check his phone, and he realizes he's a few minutes late to meet him.

"Hey, bro!" he says in his booming voice. He sits on the bench next to Falx. He's wearing his SUPER SLOW muscle shirt, athletic shorts, and running shoes. "Sorry I'm late. Beautiful day, huh?" He stares out at the river as well. "So what are we doing today?"

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx looks out at the river "Ya it is" Then to his brother and smiles. "Don't know. Find something to do or introduce ourselves to who ever is running the place." His black shirt and fatigue shorts rustle slightly in the wind. "Eh screw it, lets go find something to do." His foot taps the bag as his feet. "I got some toys in case things get too interesting but I hope we don't need them yet." He flickers a lighter he has. (His awakening convinced him to stop smoking)

(I am assuming Falx would have a concealed and carry license as he was in the military and has lived in Cali for some time)

PRE

Tug looks down at Falx's bag and grins. "Goddamn, Falx, you're a crazy bastard." He looks at his brother and his face is suddenly tense. "I was checkin' out the papers this mornin', bro. There's a lot of bad shit goin' down in Sactown. Crazy voodoo murders, kids goin' missing almost every day...We need to find the head of the Arrows, find out how we can help. I didn't quit ball to sit around and scratch my ass." He laughs boisterously.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx grins slyly. "Always better to be prepared than to be caught with your pants down taking a shit." He puts the lighter away in his pants pocket. "Sounds like a plan. Wonder where we can find the person."

PRE

Tug looks around to make sure they're alone. "I saw in the paper that Arrow Consulting had bought an old church or somethin. Called the Circle of Creation. We could try there."

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx looks at his brother. "They really used the orders name? Ugh nevermind that can be fixed if needed. I agree lets go there."

"Alright, let's go. My truck's all the way across the park."

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

"Ok, I walked today." As they walk Tug feels a tingling feel coming from his brother. "Got to get the sight up"

Spoiler

As they walk along, Tug looks for young people of approximately the same age as the kidnapping victims he's been reading about. He isn't so old that he has forgotten that teenagers keep their own secretive society. Adults only find out what's going on when someone gets caught.

Maybe his Fame would get them to talk about what's going on. It wasn't much, but you can't put a puzzle together without the edges.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread