1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

A Hunt in the Sewers

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Firebringer

PRE

(Urhan)

Matthew approaches William Land Elementary School. As the last known location of the Beshilu, it was as good a place as any to start. Spotting a manhole, he chooses a grassy area nearby and fades into the background. He'd know when his packmates came near, and in the mean time, no need for passers-by to wonder why a wolf was lurking about.

Spoiler

T
    Thorfred

After a moment Grip-of-Steel approached the school. He had a backpack and he walked in a relaxed manner. Grip-of-Steel stopped at a bus stop, dropped his backpack and leaned on the nearest wall, like he would be waiting for a bus. He did not know if others were here yet, so he decided to wait. While waiting there he looked subtly around and sniffed the air.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Moon is Crescent.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

s
    something random

As Dave approaches the school he sees Grip of Steel waiting at the bus stop and heads to the bus stop.
    Is there anyone else there?

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew waits until there seems to be no humans around and then shifts to Hishu, halberd in hand. He walks over to his packmates. "One of you brought a large stick or somehing, right?"

T
    Thorfred

"I made some kind of torches, I have three of them. They won't probably burn more than max ½ hour each, but I have 'em. I also bought three flashlights. I did not know how many we would need, but I think that is enough. They are not dedicated, but I wonder how does it feel if you turn and have a dedicated burning torch in your hand...", Grip-of-Steel's voice quiets down as he ponders the question. Then he shakes his head slightly and concentrates again: "Are the others coming?"

Firebringer

PRE

"No, this is everyone." Matthew removes the manhole cover and begins to climb down.

T
    Thorfred

Grip-of-Steel shrugged his shoudlers in response to Matthew's words and motioned that Dave could go next. In the meantime he looked around to spot possible problems before they actually happened.

s
    something random

Dave climes down

T
    Thorfred

Grip-of-Steel glanced at the surrounding street for one last time and descended after Dave to the darkness.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last