Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Searching the Sewers

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Bella stands outside of the sewer entrence by the Grindhouse waiting for the others to arrive. Ishani had informed her of Arnold and Konstantin joining them and as far as she was concerned, the more the merrier. She half hoped they found the jackass killing their people and half hoped they didn't. Would they really be able to hold their own against a kindred like that? Maybe they'd find out.

If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Kharn

~~Sunshine~~
    Bella hears the manhole lid slide back with a loud metallic scrape and Sunshine pokes his head out. He's got a big feral smile, like a wild animal about to be let loose from a cage to go hunt.

"I'll be down here whenever everyone is ready."

Arnold and Konstantin come out of an alley across the street, crossing over to where Bella stands waiting.

Arnold's wearing muddy combat boots, muddy cargo pants, and a black tanktop. Hanging from his belt is a large combat knife.

"Evenin, Miss Orchid."
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Bella smiles. "Evening Mr. Culler, Konstantin. I hear you all came for the fun.

Arnold shrugs, a smile creeping onto his face as well. "I just hope it won't be too boring. What are we looking for tonight?"
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant arrives at the Grindhouse, his attire practical. He nods to them each in turn and stands waiting, his focus on the mission paramount.

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin nods and smiles in response to Orchid's words. "I come because I am so ordered, but fun is good also."

His clothing is sturdy and well-maintained, with patches and obvious repairs visible in a few spots, but not at all new and bears some road dust. His boots have obviously seen a good bit of wear, and bear along the seams some stains suggestive of very old blood; similar stains are visible along the cuffs of his coat. He unsheathes the Bowie knife at his side and then fastens his longcoat.

Konstantin introduces himself to each of those present he's not yet met. As he takes a look at those present, he is pleased to see by the way they carry themselves that these Kindred are all capable of handling themselves. He then stands with his hands in front of him, left hand grasping his right wrist, right hand holding the Bowie kinfe, attentive and awaiting Bella's reply to Arnold's question and, like Jayant, wanting to know the mission's goals.

Bella looks Konstantin up and down and smiles. Putting a hand on his shoulder she pats it gently. "Sir, when this is over with, we are so taking you clothes shopping."

Then, she turns to Jayant with an appreciative nod. "Mr. Nagaraj, would you nplease inform the boys what we'rte doing this evening?"

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin smiles at the woman's touch and nods, but says nothing. For the life he's led over the past few decades, his clothing was quite functional - durable, easy to maintain, sturdy enough to provide a modicrum of protection and with plenty of pockets and lining to hold the various simple tools and weapons he carried - but he realized that his appearance did not meet local standards of either kindred or kine.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant nods to Bella before starting, slightly taken aback by her assurance in his duties to explain the situation.

"Thank you Miss Orchid. It seems that the killer may have emanated from underground somewhere. Mr. Sunshine here," he indicates to his fellow Acolyte, "is unparalled when it comes to the sewers, and will make this search swift." He looks down, trying to think further before continuing.

"I do not believe I am lying to you when I say that I really do not wish to stumble across Mr. Bethem down there for he is surely a being of great age and power. I nominate stealth first before any action is taken. Call me a coward and I will only laugh but I would say that getting information back to the Prince is priority over any direct confrontation. Thoughts?"

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread