Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist parked her vehicle in the Museum of Aquatic Nuance's parking lot and paused to tuck her face mask out of sight. She would be visiting tonight as herself, Twist and not as Myah so there was no need of it. Stepping out she tucked an errant strand of hair back into the loose bun and straightened her skirt. The weather was heating up in California and she was taking full advantage of it with her knee length skirt and short sleeved blouse. Her time in her home land had been full of many events and one had been a whirlwind shopping spree, and her outfit was one of the results. The black skirt hugged her body from waist to mid thigh where it then flared out to her knees. Her cream blouse had a matching flare at the waist and sleeves and small black flowers where embroidered on every hem. Cream pearls and black heels completed the outfit.

Locking her vehicle behind her she made her way to the doors of the museum, and once through them began a casual search for Jackson.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Jackson hears someone enter the museum and pops his head out of one of the exhibit rooms "Hello ma'am how may I help you this evening."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist glanced to the sound of a male voice. She had come to the Museum before and managed to identify the man as Jackson.

"Good evening to you as well. I presume that you are Jackson?" She replied warmly approaching him. "I am Twist, Ms. Rahyna told me that you would be here. Would you like me to wait in an office?" Her tone implied that she would be just as content to wander through the museum. She knew some people liked to keep their offices like sanctuaries and that meant no guests.

Rahyna walked into the museum and heard a female voice she looked into the main hall and saw Twist talking to Jackson "Lady Twist how good it is to see you." she walked up to her and extended a hand with a smile firmly in place on her face "I hope this evening finds you well."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist returned the smile and the handshake.

"As I am glad to see you as well. And if the evening doesn't necessarily find me well, it does at least find me. It seems that there have been some changes during my absence and I was hoping that you would be able to shed light for me."

"Absolutely what would you like to know... Ohh where are my manners this evening would you like to come to my office to sit down or would you like to walk around the museum and talk." Rahyna smiled at Twist although her stomach twisted slightly at what her reaction would be to some of the news that she had to share.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Let's walk." Twist replied, hoping that the activity of moving her limbs would help her keep calm.

Letting Rahyna lead the way, Twist easily fell into step and waited a few minutes before broaching the silence.

"Tell me what happened after I left as far as the Daeva are concerned. I only had time to speak briefly to the Prince and to Elle and I am curious to know how our clan took her news."
    The Daeva wasn't really what Twist wanted to know the most but as with the walking, she was hoping that starting small would help. She doubted it, but she hoped. Oh why oh why had her family had to go and have such an emergency?

Rahyna smiles at Twist "Well the family was quite shocked by your leave Mrs. Moraine did however try to take the title of Priscus for herself saying that you had left her in charge. However not everyone agreed with that and so they voted and I am now the Daeva Priscus." Rahyna thought back to that night for a moment and then continued on "We as a clan have had some new faces enter the city but none brings me as much pleasure as seeing an old face return."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist listened in silence, her face stoney. She was expecting to hear the Elle was not Priscus- that she had not answered her phone earlier was a good clue. But to hear that she had never actually been Priscus...well that was not pleasant. And that she had lost through voting? Such a Carthian concept. She thought Elle was stronger than that.

And ultimately it meant that Twist would be unable to retake her title from Elle. Twist realized that Rahyna had finished speaking, and she forced a smile to her face at the compliment.

"Trust me, I too am rejoicing in seeing familiar family. And congratulations on your appointment, I have no doubt you will do us proud." Twist paused, "And the city? The Prince? I have heard disturbing rumors- maybe you could clarify them for me?"

Rahyna smiled at Twist "Thank you for your confidence I hope to do as well at the job as you did." she sighs slightly "As for the Prince, well, Prince Fredrick, Hound Davis, Harpy Karsh, and a few others after them have all met their final death by the hands of a man named Eric. It was quite unfortunate to lose them all at the same time. Lady Shadow ascended the throne for a short time but decided that it was not for her and stepped down and Asa Clarke was made Prince. At this time he is working very hard to deal with Mr. Bethem and decide the best plan of attack. He has some things to learn about delegation but so far he has done an ok job." she gives Twist an uncertain look as she speaks of the current Prince still not having decided her entire feelings on the matter.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread