Nosferatu Meeting

Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Nosferatu Curse: Icy chill
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

((Thgose who passed their perception rolls notice condensation beginning to form on all surfaces in the room, on their clothing and on their skin. The room has become very humid in a very short amount of time.))

Shadow looks irritated. "If that is all the votes that will be cast then the decision is made. Is there any other business?"

H
    HAKaeverak

(( I did intend to vote but not while something seemed to be happening. Sorry.))

Anatoly stands and, in a slightly raised voice, announces If my vote is to be had I cast it for O-Yama. From what little I have learned of him he sounds like a man of action, and from what little I have learned of this city that sounds like what the Nosferatu need. He then turns to Dr. Lazarus and with a slight bow adds My apologies.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow nods to Anatoly. "Yes, I agree. Is it safe to assume that you and Dr. Lazarus here have not met the Prince or Seneschal yet?"

H
    HAKaeverak

I have had the pleasure of meeting the Seneschal at the midnight mass gathering. I have not met the Prince, however.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow smiles. "Excellent. Then you are acknowledged and that small bit of importance is taken care of. Good. Is there anything else of note that anyone would like to bring forth?"

Arnold speaks up. "I was curious, and forgive me if my question makes me seem to be out of the loop. Has anyone stepped forward to resume the responsibility of running the Grindhouse since Karsh's unfortunate demise?"
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Shadow sighs and looks unhappy about the question, but she answers it. Mainly because just the thought of Karsh makes her remember he is gone.

"The Grindhouse has fallen to the resposibility of the Dragons as Karsh was a Dragon. Veritas has been attempting to run it, but she has a number of other responsibilities as well and it has been.......difficult. It is hard to keep track of such mundane things when we are being slaughtered." She says with a small smile, not meaning to undermine his question in anyway, just trying to explain Veritas' state of mind. "Her mind has been more focussed on revenge as of late and I am afraid the Grindhouse has suffered because of this."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

While the other Haunts are talking, Lazarus simply sits back and observes. Shadow was correct in her statement that he has not met the Prince or Seneschal, and to be honest -- he didn't care to. With the sudden chance in topic, however, he refrained from answering Shadow's question.

Arnold nods his understanding when Shadow's finished.

"I've heard that in nights past that the arena below the theater had been used for a variety of different entertainments and demonstrations. It would be good to see such a thing return. Perhaps, if I've the time in the future, I might offer her my aid in getting the show on the road."
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Shadow laughs softly. "I would offer that aid with great care, my friend. Veritas has a tendency to think people feel she is incompetant and will defend her decisions and her authority with great venum. But, I personally think she could use the help."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread