Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Nosferatu Meeting

Page 3 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

Dr. Lazarus remains silent as the other Haunts spoke over the position of Priscus. Over the years he had remained cooped up in his asylum, hardly ever leaving its walls to experience the external requiem. All of these faces were new to him; he did not recognize a single one, and to be honest he wasn't too impressed -- it was for this reason that he decided to speak up. Once O-Yama was done offering himself for the position, Dr. Lazarus cleared his throat to gain everyone's attention.

"I do not know any of you, and for that reason I would like the position of Priscus of our clan." His voice was deep and raspy, almost as if it went months at a time without use. "Your anonymity to me would allow me to be an impartial mediator and thus serve the clan without the chance of bias. "

Arnold's smirk thins into a serious expression. One befitting an Invictus.

"I have no experience as to qualify the experience of Dr. Lazarus. However, I do know that O-Yama is among the strongest and most dedicated kindred that our fair Sacramento has to offer. His nomination for Priscus has my second, and I should assume my vote consistent here-thereafter."

He retakes his seat.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Dr. Lazarus' bloodshot eyes focused on Arnold for a moment as he cast his vote for O-Yama. Still standing, Lazarus looked around to the collective of clanmates once more before taking his seat. His intentions had been made clear already, he wasn't here to debate.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Nosferatu Curse: Icy chill
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow looks at Lazarus, frowning. "If you do not mind me asking, sir, how long have you been in this city and why have I not seen your face here before?"

Lazarus looks to Shadow, the sudden jerk of his face in her direction causing some of his hair to swish down over his mask. "I've been in this city for roughly 50 years. I spend the majority of my nights in Amber Hill Asylum, far apart from the toils and complications of Kindred politics. I have, however, decided to make an exception this evening to join you all for this meeting."

"We appreciate you making the exception." She says with a gentle smile.

"You do realize that accepting the Priscus position means you will be the one responsible for taking any new Nosferatu to the Prince or Seneschal for acknowledgement. You will also be responsible for calling and hosting all further clan meetings and you must make yourself available to all Nosferatu in the city."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

From behind his mask, Lazarus lets out a raspy chuckle. "Yes, I'm more than aware of the demands of this position. While I do prefer the confines of my home, I'd be willing to make the necessary trips to the prince." He pauses for a moment then continues, "And Amber Hill would always be open for others of our kind to ...gather."

Arnold leans forward in his seat, eyes on Lazarus.

"If you would appease my curiosity, Dr. Lazarus. Do you belong to one of the covenants?"

Quote Originally posted by Premsyl:
    Arnold leans forward in his seat, eyes on Lazarus.

"If you would appease my curiosity, Dr. Lazarus. Do you belong to one of the covenants?"

Lazarus averts his gaze from Shadow to Arnold. "I am a proud member of the First Estate."

(OOC: I have Covenant Status 3.)

"As am I, like I stated before. Perhaps later we can be properly introduced."

Arnold seems satisfied with the kindred's answer and leans back in his chair. Even if he is a fellow Invictus he doesn't know that someone who seems to have been so reclusive before should occupy such a social position.

Page 3 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread