Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Another one joins the hunt

Page 11 of 12 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Andrew takes his time shifting back to human form. His grey fur weaving into a ripped and stained shirt. His tail disappears into the belt of his worn jeans. He listens for a moment to the Vincent's conversation and smile sto himself. Mother has birthed a brother. Such an occasion should be celebrated.

He turns and answers Matthew with a nod. [color=white:x3nujw9p]"Yes, each night Mother rose and lead me onward. I am but her servant. My mentor taught me the ways of a wanderer, but no wolf should stand alone."
    Andrew pauses a and runs a dirty hand along the jagged red line across neck. "Some wounds are quick to heal, others require a lifetime of endurance." At this he narrows his eyes on Mateo. "Of wounds, what has happened here in Sacramento to make the Spirit Shadow so vacant?" He tilts his head in a dog like fashion.[/color:x3nujw9p]

Firebringer

PRE

"The Anshega" Matthew practically spits out the word "have apparently developed some new rite and used the city as testing grounds. I still don't know what it actually does, except that it renders the Shadow unsafe for spirits."

Vincent Bailey

PRE

"What now?" Vincent asks, starting to shiver and pull Mateo's coat round his lean form. He looks around for his camera and satchel, suddenly aware he had it when he changed, hoping to the heavens he hadn't lost them.

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"We go to the Den, if your up for it, and me and you can talk, I'll let you know about all the ins and outs."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

(i'm closing this saturday)
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

[color=whiten2dud2b]"The Anshega? This is wrong. It feels wrong. I couldn't leave this city knowing it was so desolate. How did you come to find this information?" Andrew's face is grim as he gives a shudder at thought of the Shadow empty. The balance has been disrupted. Life in town must be difficult. And what rite destroyed spirits? That in its self was perverted and wrong.[/colorn2dud2b]

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew is just a bit taken aback by the forcefulness of Andrew's reaction. "I learned it from my pack's totem, Golden Bear the Undying. He didn't elaborate on the rite; maybe you could ask him yourself."

Vincent Bailey

PRE

"Sure thing, let me just find me bag." Vincent searches around for a few minutes but finds his bag has been ripped and his camera cracked from his change. Sighing, he turns to Mateo and shrugs.

"Out with the old, eh?"

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Andrew thinks for a moment. [color=white:32m1wc86]"Yes, if it isn't intrusive. I would like to speak to your totem. I don't know what I can do. But I know I was lead here." He rubs the wound on his neck again. in seems smaller now then it did before.[/color:32m1wc86]

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew thinks for a moment before replying. "I might be able to do better. Are you part of a pack yet?"

Page 11 of 12 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last