Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Outside the Coffee Shop ((Attn: Kyle))

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Tiffany had finally managed to get everyone herded away, and she sat outside of the coffee shop, drinking the large cafe latte she just bought. She sighed, and the usual fog surrounding her faded into obscurity for the moment.

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

Kyle found his way out of the broom closet, and when he noticed that he was the (most attractive, best dressed, only one that had just gotten any) sole changeling in the shop, he went looking for Tiffany. When he found her, he sat across with an Iced Mint Tea in his hand. He looked inordinately pleased with himself. "Something wrong Tiff?"

"Just the usual. I'm getting weary of this world, Kyle, and the strain of it is starting to show. Did Garrick ever tell you how old I am?" She sips her coffee and watches the people wandering down the streets.

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

Kyle looks contemplative for a moment. "No, most of the time he's all 'Kyle, stop harassing my interns' and 'No, I'm not letting you install that desk with all that extra leg room. We both know what you're really planning'. He's either berating me or we're talking about actual, you know, work. We rarely get very far in freehold aging statistics. Kyle wouldn't mind knowing, but he's far too polite to ask.

Tiffany laughs a little, and sets the cup on the glass table. "Well, you really shouldn't be sleeping with so many of 4Cort's interns, you know. That's just a lawsuit waiting to happen."

She shakes her head, "I'm just wondering who opened the gates to Arcadia in our back yard. So many of our kind just appearing out of nowhere. Almost enough to agree with my producers to move my show to a real studio out in LA. Though that would be devastating in more ways than one."

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

Kyle leans his head on his shoulder while he asks Vivian to elaborate. "Really, why?"

"You know what happens to really old papers and the like, when they get touched after being left alone for thousands of years?"

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

"Uh. A lot of historians get real excited?"
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

"They crumble into dust." She looks a little disappointed by that phrasing, but shakes her head slightly and takes another drink.

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

"Maybe it's the whole Beasts don't do thinking so well," Kyle drawls, "But I'm not getting whatever it is you are trying to say."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread