Watch

Free Council Meeting

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Captain hands everyone a business card with his shadow name, a phone number, and the address of this warehouse.
    "That address will change to the Hostel tommorow." He then turns to Treykin.
    "No. Great project if you want to start it up though; you'll have my full support. Also Treykin, could you stay after meeting for just a moment?" The request sounds perfectly reasonable and respectful.
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Zero takes a card and shimmies out, humming.

You gotta swing your hips now...

That wasn't that bad.

"Cool. Here's mine." He hands his own odd set of business cards out, no two alike, with his number handwritten on the back. "Give me a call whenever. I'll see you guys around, then." Ghoster exits behind Zero and disappears. His mental gears were already grinding out how, exactly, he'd begin building a Lorehouse. He had no doubt that he could. Ghoster's Lorehouse. Hell yeah.

D
    DracoGuardian

Treyking flips over the business card casualy in his hand as he regards Captain for a moment and gives a slight shrug to his words before slipping the card into his pocket and smiling politely. Taking a moment to write his number on a piece of paper and pass it to Ghoster he looks back to Captain. "I see no reason why I can't stay a short while longer I have nothing pressing on my plate at the moment."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Excellent. I'd like you to do some liaisoning work. Specifically with the Diamond orders. Just make friends with them, help them out, ask for favors, we want the diamond orders to accept us. Think you can handle that?"

D
    DracoGuardian

Treykin listened and smiled slightly at the requested task. "I think I can do that after all it does not seem to difficult a task."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Good. Consider yourself placed on flag duty then. If you have any questions, about anything at all, feel more than free to ask. I'm here to help you. However, I've got to get moved into the Hostel, so take care." Captain gently leads you outside.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread