DISPLAYED
Club Inferno Revisited

(449) Prologue
Jan 24, 2017 - Jan 24, 2017
(449) See Whats Become
Feb 13, 2017 - Mar 7, 2017
Page 4 of 24 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last

Narration:

Taylor is able to push himself three steps up the stairs, but no further. By the third step, it feels as if he is pushing against a solid wall. He isn't sure what this effect is, but he's sure it is completely unlike anything he's ever encountered, and that it doesn't have the "feel" of any power of the Blood.

Lori, shaking her head, follows Taylor up the stairs. I always comes in at the end of the conversation..

Think and Push

She hits the wall after the first step and at first wonders if the drug was still affecting her but soon she suspects its supernatural qualities.

Narration:

Like Taylor, Lori gets the sense there is some sort of magic at work here other than the power of the Blood.

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean gets together with Lori and Taylor "Alright, so all three of us tried those stairs and none of us got up. What gives? Have either of you ever experienced something like that before?"

Taylor takes another look at the stairs before shaking his/her head. "I haven't seen anything like this before...but from what I can tell it doesn't feel anything like something our kind can produce." Taylor observes the club floor for a moment, and seeing all the overly-energized people and their physically charged dancing -- the full reality really begins to sink in. "This Samael guy may be more than what we've bargained for..."

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Nothing our kind can produce?

Sean is struck by the possibility, one he'd never considered. "Well if he aint Kin, then what the fuck is he?"

He stops to think, then Taylor mentions that Samael may be too much for them.

"Fuck that! If this guy aint one of us then I wanna see what he is. My momma always said my curiosity would kill me, and the bitch was right. I figure I'm already dead, though, so why stop now?"

Lori, still riding her high, can't seem to get what all the fuss is about. She giggles slightly as she tells the others,"Somebody doesn't want Beasts like us up there."

She thinks for a moment, perhaps trying to figure out what other types of supernatural things the world has to offer but only comes up with, "That's not a nice thing to say about your mother..."

Wow! Sean must be powered by rocket fuel and recklessness! Fuck yeah!

There was just something about Sean's personality that acted as a catalyst for Taylor to ignore his/her better judgment. This guy Samael was someone/something powerful...and screw anyone that would prevent them at finding out who or what. Taylor starts waking into the crowd, waving back to Sean and Lori and yelling, "Then let's get our asses in the party and show these guys how to party!"

Awe

Narration:

As Taylor takes to the dance floor, he notices something odd. The couple from before - the ones who asked him about a threesome - weren't the only ones that seemed to be more receptive to him than was usually the case, despite his Nosferatu aura. Perhaps his Awe was more effective than he'd thought, but he gets a sense it's something more than that...

Aimee, looking for a likely "subject" for Samael, notices several people who are less attractive than they obviously think - or wish - was the case, and several others who appear simply awkward or out of place... but she also notices that for some reason, that doesn't seem to matter to the majority of Club Inferno's patrons. She sees an absolutely stunning woman - one who should be a model, if she wasn't - dancing in a positively indecent manner with someone who looked like a more likely denizen of a comic book shop than a high-energy club, and allowing him an exceptional degree of latitude in his fumbling touches. She also sees very attractive men dancing with plain - and occasionaly frankly homely - women, and paying them just as much attention as she would expect were she dancing with the men.

Sean and Lori similarly notice something off kilter about the unhibited nature of the club patrons. About the time that is starting to sink in, a female couple walks by, stops and approaches Sean and Lori. Though both wear outfits with interlocking female symbols, and though one of them reaches out to touch Lori's new piercing, the other is obviously checking out Sean... or, more specifically, his package.

Lori smiles as the two approach them and gives Sean a knowing glance. Seduction was one of her personal favorite ways to catch a bite.

"Hello ladies." She grabs the feminine hand reaching for her ribbon stitches and brings the fingers up to her dark red lips. She sucks the girls index finger, gently running the skin over her pierced tongue and lip before kissing her and releasing her hand.

Page 4 of 24 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread