201 - 210
DISPLAYED
Club Inferno Revisited

(449) Prologue
Jan 24, 2017 - Jan 24, 2017
(449) See Whats Become
Feb 13, 2017 - Mar 7, 2017
Page 21 of 24 First ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 Last

Aimée thought about that for a rather long time - she wanted to pay back that slut Rebecca, but on the other hand that would be so much easier with the local Kindred community at her hands. She just wanted to answer him, but hesitated. The answer had to be truthful, so what if he had some way to read her mind? She wouldn't risk another faux pas.

"Revenge. She took everything I had and ridiculed me and she'll have to pay for that!" Aimée's voice grew louder with every word, but then she noticed this poor showcase of her anger and moderated herself again. "But, one could achieve the one through the other, I suppose.."

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean shakes hie head "No, I'm gonna turn down that one. That's in the rules right? See, I'm somewhat of a merchant myself and that deal's got bad business written all over it. Next question."

In response to Aimée's reply, Samael nods and says "Very good."

To Sean, Samael says "You can certainly choose to not answer the question, but the agreement was that if you and I have answered an equal number of questions and one is asked that either you or I do not wish to answer, then the transaction is over... but if one has answered fewer than the other, the one owed an answer can instead request something else in return, and that if that request is unacceptable, a different request can be made in its place, and that one must be met. So, since I have currently answered one more of your questions than you have mine, if you choose to not answer the one I asked, I then can make another request of you."

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean remembers the stipulations of the deal, as Samael so reminded him. He also remembered that he could yet refuse, but if he did that put him in a precarious position. Still, an unnamed request was not the same as a question. And at a certain point he would have to obey.

"I... would give much for what I desire. I don't like the idea of serving others, but I would owe you service. I love myself and no one else, yet I would give of myself. Irrevocably. I don't know... An ear, an.. an eye maybe. Loyalty for a time, perhaps. These are things I can imagine offering you." Sean seems uncomfortable "With that, I'd like to withdraw from our current deal."

"Very well," Samael nods to Sean. "The conditions of our agreement have been honorably met."

He looks at Aimée and asks, "Would you wish to continue with the questions? If so, I am glad to continue. If not, I would like to suggest a way of moving forward with our negotiations." He then looks at Lori and adds "And this offer would be open to you as well, should you so choose."

Lori almost doesn't hear Samael address her, she's too busy regarding Sean with worried eyes. Hearing that he loved no one but himself was no surprise, she always knew that, but she knew he cared, in his detached way.

She feels the shivers creep over her again and knows Samael's gaze had fallen to her, did he speak? Something about negotiations. Right... "Yes, Samael. I'm interested in negotiating."

Aimée nods - besides a way to get out of Samael's deals if needed (which he wouldn't give her anyway) she hadn't had any more questions. "Moving forward sounds good indeed."

Samael nods. "Very well. Here is my initial offer. Each of you has a component of your nature - or, in some cases, more than one such component - which resonates with certain aspects of my own nature. I would like to ... I suppose the best description would be that I would amplify that aspect of who you are, making it stronger and granting you certain unnatural ability in regard to that part of yourself. In exchange, I would require you to express that part of yourself in certain ways, or with a certain frequency, and you would find yourself somewhat more prone to express that aspect of yourself in any case... it would become a more prominent part of who you are. I would like to suggest that the duration of this agreement be temporary - say, one cycle of the moon - and if at the end of that time you wish to decline the gifts, or negotiate for something else, then the conditions will no longer apply. I make this offer so as to grant you a small taste of what I can provide, and of the price at which it comes. I am able to grant much more powerful gifts than the ones in question, and they do come with more costly conditions, but these should give you some sense of what I can do for you, and hopefully this will result in us doing more weighty business at the time of this trial period."

Looking at Lori, Sean and Aimée, Samael asks "What say you to this offer?"

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean speaks up immediately, saying simply. "I say you've got a deal. I'll try playing your game."

This description was terrible vague - Aimée frowned at Sean's sudden decision, but she couldn't think about it clearly herself. There were all these possibilities... "Alright. Let's see where this takes us." ..and hope that it won't be the backroom of your little sex-club.

Page 21 of 24 First ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 Last
Closed Thread