Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
A Visit to the Vernal Sovereign

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Derry O'Dell's winter circuit of Ren Faires is done, and she's home to rest up and work on making more wares to sell. She decides to check in with the Spring Court and see what's happening, and if she can be of any assistance.

She goes to the Four Seasons seeking an audience with Lady Rumiko.

Rumiko is in the lobby, a swirl of very dark cherry blossoms making their way through as she seems to be in a rather soft, but obviously angry conversation with one of the employees.

Derry slips in quietly, trying to blend in with the tall potted plants in the lobby. She can't help but smile at how lovely Rumiko is, even if she's not in the best of moods. She waits patiently for Rumiko to finish her conversation, and wonders what the employee did to make the Spring sovereign upset.

Rumiko eventually finishes her talk, and the employee looks rather dejected, but walks off into the back rooms in the lobby. She then turns, and smiles over at Derry, and makes her way across the lobby.

"How lovely to see you in town again, Derry! I take it the fair is back in town for spring?"

Derry smiles and says, "Well, I just finished up the first weekend of the SoCal RenFest, and I'm back home to re-stock my wares and work on a few new pieces. Any lesser Revels going on that I can help with? Or anyone else you'd like me to do? Oops- I mean, anyTHING you'd like me to do?"

Derry grins. It feels so good to be back home.

"Well, you know...if the Fair is going to be in town, we're overdue for a party. Perhaps we could throw one at the RenFest?" Rumiko smiles brightly, and a wave of cherry blossoms swirl around the lobby.

Derry claps her hands and jumps up and down joyfully. "Oh, yes, please!- Unless you want a more private venue?" The springtime sound of robins' trilling is heard.

"I'd be happy to coordinate some music- is there anyone new in town I need to meet?"

Rumiko looks thoughtful for a moment, and then licks her lips. "Hmm..have you met Pryderi or Kyle or Derek?"

Derry shakes her head..."No, I haven't. Where would be a good place to meet up? And which one is the cutest?"

"Well, if you can convince him...Kyle is the most likely. He doesn't like having fun with our kind too often though." Rumiko grins widely.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread