Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Room Eleven

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Aura SCREAMS in the middle of the club as she feels her sire dying, she barrels through the crowd trampling everyone around her and clawing her way back to room 11.

Her whimpers turn into screams of terror as she sees Ashes near her sire's clothing.

"No! NO NO NO!" she sobs tears of blood pouring down her face, luckily her screams are drowned out by screams of play from other rooms.

"Lioni! Madam! No ! NOOOOOOO!" she screams.

She pulls out her cell and dials frantically.

"ASA! ASA!!!!!!" she cries hysterically.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa arrived at the Asylum, moving quickly inside and looking for anyone -- Cozette, Aurelie, even Lioni.

Please let that silly Childe be wrong.

Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

There is no one downstairs so they must be in the rooms.

Aura is leaning over her sire's pile of ashes as though to protect it, mumbling in a terribly sad way. Her phone is on the floor next to her, having called Darren in the mean time.

Madame ? Madame ? Vous ne pouvez pas être morts. Asa vient, ne vous inquiétez pas, le prince vient il vous remettra ensemble... C'est la madame pas male. Je vous aime et le prince vient... Ce sera bien."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa didn't want to believe it. Next to Ishani, Lioni Dupree was the closest to him. Yet, here was her Childe, and her reaction was undeniable. Such a short time ago, he had seen pain in Lioni's eyes as she spoke of what was left of House Millarr; now he shared that pain.

"Aurelie," he said, softly. "Go home. I'll take care of this."

Asa pulled out his phone and texted Olivette to bring the replacement jewelry boxes from his apartment. It was a familiar task in a mind-numbing situation.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

"No! Asa! Fixez-la s'il vous plaît! Asa elle n'est pas morte je peux la sentir dans ici! S'il vous plaît Asa assemble son revers!" she sobs in French, soaked in her own blood from crying so hard.

She shakes her head when she sees his confusion.

"Asa! Fix her please! Asa she isn't dead I can feel her in here! Please Asa put her back together! " she begs, apparently going to have to be pried from the spot.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa caught her eyes with his, and tried to impose his will upon the grief-stricken girl. "Calm down, " he said, but found he himself couldn't focus. He rubbed at his temples and sighed.

"Aura, I cannot fix her. You know that I would if I could. She was a great woman," he said, looking at the blonde girl, "Now it is time to honor her memory. Go find Cozette -- I'm sure she felt this as well, and bring her here."

"I-I can't... P-please dont make me leave her," she sobs collapsing on the floor curled around the little pile of ashes, totally out of her mind with sorrow, not trying to be obstinant.

Elle comes running down the hall and arrives at the doorway.

"Oh Fuck... Is that?"

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes," Asa answered Elle simply. "Check the building and alley, see if anything was left behind by whomever did this. Don't disturb the patrons; a Breach is the last thing we need."

He turned his attention back to Aura. "All right, Aura, you can stay; however, when Olivette arrives I will be collecting Lady Dupree's remains."

Routine was a good thing, sometimes.

Darren Nash

PRE

Darren shoots the Audi through the city towards the club, hearing about it from Aura on more than one occasion. His mind has loads of conflicting thoughts rushing through it but his main worry is Aura and her well-being.

Arriving at the club, Darren leaps from the car and rushes through the entrance, searching for his love.

"AURA!" he yells above the sounds emanating throughout.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Goddamnit," Asa snarls. "Silence whomever that is first," he tells Elle.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread