Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Meeting Autumn again (Attn Navaja, Vivian)

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

"I have another task for you then, if you want to do it." She smiles at John, "You don't have to, of course. You aren't one of my subjects."

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

John continued to think for a moment. I'm not apart of this Freehold yet, I could just walk away and find another...However, I don't want to see anyone else killed by this thing. And those people at the boarding house are likely connected to this. After this trail of though had finished, he nodded to Vivian. "What is the task?"

E
    Em

Navaja looks on, interested. She's not sure if the task applies to her, but if it's something she can possibly help John with, she'll be there if he asks her. Also, It's always good to know what your monarch wants, even if you can't provide it.

"Good, I want you to find these people, and find out who and what they are." Vivian leans back in her chair, and pulls out a planner. "Corbin will help you, I believe he's looking for work."

(( ST Note: Corbin's player is currently unavailable for a couple of days, so give him time. I'll ghost him for the moment if necessary. ))

((I'm actually doing better than I thought, after sleeping for five hours. Plus not being able to talk has left me with a drving want to communicate other than scribbling on a note pad.))

Corbin smiles, "Yep. Thanks Vivian."
    He steps forward and holds out his hand. "Nice to be working with you, I'm Corbin."

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

John nods as he shakes the Wizeneds hand. "I'm John." He said simply. He was glad that they would have another pair of eyes for this. Two Changelings can only do so much after all. "Understood we will begin as soon as possible. Corbin, you wouldn't have a phone with you? It would make things go much faster."

Corbin shook his head in a redundant communication of what he said "No, I'm afraid I don't. I don't have much cash right now. I might be able to get one if you feel it's needed."

E
    Em

"I'm Navaja, by the way." She says to Corbin. She puts her hands in her pockets and addresses both of the men. "If there's any way we can start this thing right away, we'll have to head back to the boarding house and hope to find a clue of who these people were. Otherwise, we're talking a lot of research and leg work, most of which will have to wait till morning."

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

John thought about this befor replying. "We should check the place out again incase they have left something. Or perhaps that creature has run off and has left some idication of what it was." They had little to go on. Better to start now instead of letting the trail go cold.

E
    Em

Navaja turns to Corbin, "So, how do you feel about going to the scene of a multiple homicide in the middle of the night to see if it's still occupied by a large monster, or if we can find out anything about the last people to go in? Still with us?"

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread