Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 36
DISPLAYED
Meeting Autumn again (Attn Navaja, Vivian)

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

"It sounds interesting." Corbin gave a smile for a moment before realising it's not appropriate for the question. Smiles could be habit forming sometimes. He stopped smiling, and rustled a little. Hopefully they would brush it off.
    [color:c591==#999999]"I'm able to go when you are,"</font> he went on.

E
    Em

"Well then, if it's okay with you, ma'am," she looks over to Vivain, "we should head out. We have lots of interesting things to look for tonight, and it's not getting any earlier."

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

<FONT color=orange>Looks like sleep is going to have to wait.</FONT> <FONT color=white>John thought as he looked over to Vivan.</FONT> <FONT color=orange>"If we find out anything, we will report back to you or the other season rulers."</FONT><FONT color=white> He said as he turned to the door, opened it and waited for the group to step out. </FONT><FONT color=orange>"Well, lets get moving then."</FONT>

Before leaving Corbin stops to talk to Vivian. "If Garrick comes by, could you apologize to him for me for leaving without seeing him? This seems important and I'm sorry if I pulled him away from a meeting. I will give him an update as soon as convinient when I get back to make up for it. Thank you." He smiles, though it's difficult to read with his sanded down features, and gives a wave of his hand, which is a more obvious movement, as he goes out into the night.

E
    Em

Navaja follows the other two out the door. Time to make this thing right. Hey, maybe things will go my way, and one of them dropped a business card on the floor.

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

As soon as everyone stepped out, he went through and closed the door behind him. Hopefully he was feeling lucky tonight and might find something usefull.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread