Ended
Watch

Avalon (ATTN: Ace)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    D
    Drizzy

Olivette sits patiently at the bar, waiting for Ace to show up and direct him to Asa's upstairs office.

Ace arrives, parking the bitch close to the door, and heading over to the pretty ghoul..

"Hey gorgeous, I have an appointment, you mind showing me up?" he asks pleasantly.

D
    Drizzy

Olivette nods and leads Ace to the stairs, motioning for him to go first. She hated the thought of him staring at her if he were following. Coming to the door, she knocks softly and opens it, revealing Asa sitting on the couch watching SportsCenter highlights of the NFL Draft.

Ace quirks a brow.

"Your highness... " he says, bowing, and wondering why the hell he doesnt have the Stanley Cup Playoffs on.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa stood up, and muted the TV. "Hello, Ace," he said. "Do you think Al Davis only cares about 40 times, or is simply stupid?" he asked.

Football was always a good icebreaker.

Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

"Errr... I dunno, you think the Sharks will ever break the first round curse? They got taken out for the sixth year in a row in the first round the the 8th seed," he smiles, glad to see the Prince is acting like the Asa he knows, not a huge scary ass beast like the last one.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'd actually call that a lack of competence, or discipline, rather than a 'curse'," Asa replied. "Much like the Bills," he added.

"Drafts are fascinating," he continued. "Because they are based on information. Houston, in 2006, only had a single draft selection on the entire team. Conversely, the Steelers started six draftees. What does that mean?" he asked.

Apparently they liked different sports; still, drafts were drafts.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

"Yep... It's about playing the game, in hockey too, trading the potential for the old hats, or vice versa, trading your first round pick for an old Defensemen that some other team can learn from...

Anyway, what's up? How can I help you?" he asks.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes," Asa replied slowly, "but it's about gathering information effectively to evaluate that potential. I'm looking for someone who can gather information for me," he finished.

"Always, you know thats my favorite thing to do," he grins.

"What do you need to know?" he asks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.