Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Room 302 at the Sterling

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Arnold, O-Yama and the Seneschal arrive at the Sterling.

On the way Arnold dons a black coat and fedora in an attempt to soften the impact of his appearance to anyone they might meet.

He leads them to the elevator and together they ride up to the third floor where they find the late Icarus' apartment. Room 302.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Rahyna looks into the room that was Icarus' and let out an audible gasp at the horror left behind she slowly walked into the room and looked around noting the furniture all over the place electronics broken clothing strewn it looked similar to the aftermath of a tornado to her.

Rahyna looks over her shoulder to see if O-Yamma is following her "Tell me boys what do you see other than a mess here." she asked as she started to bend down and sift through some of the rubble.

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama enters his face stoic, and takes in the room. Looking for anything that might be a clue to what happened or any other information that the room might bear.

Arnold walks into the room, trying to picture the room like it was when he'd met Icarus that day. The destruction around him made it difficult. He gives the room a quick look around, then "Just looks like a mess to me."

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama looks a around for a second longer before agreeing.

"Unfortunately I agree, I see nothing."

Rahyna sighs to herself men they don't know how to look apparently she leans over a pile of rubble and begins to dig through it scrutinizing every piece that she touches hoping to glean something of importance some clue that may have been overlooked before "Come on boys it's ok to get dirty see even the Daeva is down here start digging I want to know everything that this room has to offer what is under the rubble."

Arnold sets himself to the task at hand, combing the room for anything particularly of interest. He spends the next thirty minutes going over every inch of the apartment's area.

Spoiler

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama searches the room as well, looking for anything amiss. He also searches for about thirty minutes.

Spoiler

I need Arnold to please roll me one Intelligence + Computer. Also, for future reference, there is a cumulative -1 penalty for every consecutive roll fater the first one.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

((Got it))

05-01 18:17:50 Arnold rolls 3 dice to Int+Computers Failure

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread