Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Hound Returns

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

PRE

Elle returns to Mrs. Scotts the next night, well rested and glutted on blood, having drunk her fill of Nepenthe'd blood with unholy glee.

She knocks on the door at Scotts place.

Jane Scotts

PRE

Mrs. Scotts welcomes Elle in with a more somber face that usual.

PRE

"Mrs. Scotts, what's the matter?" she asks, frowning.

Jane Scotts

PRE

"Well, aparently I'm not as perceptive as I thought I was. Currently I am awaiting a reply a letter from Alder Lady Au Pair Dupree about who owns the hotel. Once that is cleared up, then I'll be able to help you. Regardless, she still feels you need more supervision."
    She brightens up, the corners of her mouth rising a tenth of a millimeter, and her eyes widening just a similar amount.
    "Fortunately, I have a plan, one that I can't see how any in the covenant would disapprove."

PRE

"A plan huh? Well, I was just gonna drain that ghoul, thats what I decided, taking him out of the game plan..." she says.

Jane Scotts

PRE

"very well. I suggest finding a longer reason than that, embelish it a little. The plan consists of figuring out who this bastard is thats gutting vampires, and help take him down. I stress help because the bastard is practically invincible."

PRE

"What does this ghoul have to do with that guy?" she asks, following her inside.

Jane Scotts

PRE

"Little. This ghoul was my plan, but Dupree wants more. Therefore we will give her more."

PRE

"Well, I'm going to go get the Abigail chick tonight after we finish here." she says.

Jane Scotts

PRE

Mr. Lopez runs in with a letter. Mrs. Scotts opens it, reads it, and pens a quick reply.
    Mrs. Scotts doesn't look angry, just...disturbed.
    "well my dear, things are never easy. I was mistaken, page tutorship usually requires about a year. The book I gave you was just one of many. It is unfortunate, but it is necessary. To do otherwise would be no better than throwing you into the meat grinder."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread