Watch

Hound Investigation.

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Jane Scotts

PRE

"$20,000"

"Oh I'm so sorry he owes you that much sweetie," Elle nods, her face a mask of guilt and empathy for this random girl that she couldnt give a flying fuck about.

She reaches out to gently rest a hand on her shoulder in understanding.

04-30 01:00:31 Elle rolls 10 dice to Kiss of the Hal Gil (used WP) 3 successes
    3,5,9,8,7, 9,7,5,3,3

Jane Scotts

PRE

<table width="100%" border="0"><tr class="resultsOdd"><td align="left" width="90">04-30 01:01:36</td><td align="left" width="200">Bitch rolls 3 dice to Composure</td><td align="left" width="175">1 success
    1,9,7</td></tr></table>
    "Oh wow. What, whats going on." She stumbles around, lost in a daze.

PRE

Elle gets in the car, getting away from the girl asap and sliding in next to the still slumped form of Fillipe.

"Gas it Mister Lopes, take us to Mrs. Scotts." she requests.

Jane Scotts

PRE

He does so.

Narration:
    Mrs. scotts meets you in her office. You now see a painting there, definetly one of Eva's paintings. It is the only artwork in the room.

"Put him there please" she points to the corner away from the door. "And tell me of your success." Mrs. Scotts can barely contain her excitement.

PRE

Elle grumbles at her missed chance to feed, Mr. Lopez's gassing it, having meant careening around holding onto the door handles and reaching Mrs. Scotts in record time.

"The staff told me the room he stayed in, I searched it, they told me he sometimes stayed with his mother, Lopez helped me find where she lived, went in, got past their night help, his mother was asleep, briefly spoke to her and got this phone he left with her, charged it while the sun took me to bed, Lopez called you after I got the messages out of it, went down there and got him.

He was with some girl though, little goth thing, girl said he owed her 20 grand, didnt know what that was about, since all the workers Lopez talked to said he despised women."

Jane Scotts

PRE

"Curious, you may want to further investigate that. I am very pleased with your efforts. They said you were wild, uncontrollable, and they were wrong. You followed obscure orders without question, suceeded in your task without any deaths, and brought the subject back unharmed. You are to be commended." Mrs. scotts smiles broadly, and she claps her hands.

PRE

"I'm sure the girl will be hunting for his ass soon enough. Ah... well... thanks..." Elle murmurs, a twinge of pride waking in her.

Maybe the Invictus isn't so bad after all.. That was annoying but not THAT hard.

"Glad I could help you, I Nepenthed the fuck out of him, he should be coming to in a bit," she says, "had to Nepenthe the chick too to get away from her without causing a scene. "

"Alright, well, technically, this is not my ghoul, but Lioni's. And so, you need to present to Lioni what you think would be best for dealing with him. There are several options for you to choose from, some stupider than others. I'll help coach you through any decision you make, but you need to make your own decision."

"Should I drain him of some blood first so that he cant run around anywhere?" she asks,

"Should you? Do you think that is wise?"

"Alright, well, I think that Lioni should detain him, because it was suspicious he bolted so soon after Master Icarus's death... She should find someone with skills that can look into his mind and steal his every memory." "Actually I think it would be better to have someone dominate him, a power I do not have"

"Oh, that is trivial, we can do that right now if you like.""The memory reading, not the domination"

"Ah. Well then, I think the memory reading would be best so that Lioni doesn't even have to sully her hands with him dont you? She is a very busy woman."

"Absolutely, and you don't want to bother her any more than you have to."However, I cannot read his mind if it is clouded by drugs."

"And then detain him once all of the memories are transcribed in case she wishes to do something else with him. Ah... Easy to remove."

"then by all means, do so"

Elle casts Inflict the Empty Soul . 04-30 01:53:15Elle rolls 8 dice to Inflict the Empty Soul4 successes
    9,3,5,8,4, 5,8,10,4 It is a gruesome thing to see someone instantly stripped of a high.

"Oh. What, whats going on. Owww." he says, struggling to get up

"Quiet please Mr. Fillippe, Mrs. Scotts is going to talk to you..." Elle says, standing in front of the door they came in

Mrs. Scotts barges into his mind

Elle waits patiently

01-01-2008 10:00 Mrs. Scotts rolls 12 to Int+Auspex+Occult-3 (10 Again) 3,5,7,9,10,1,3,9,6,1,3,4,10,1 4 successes
    01-01-2008 10:00 Mrs. Scotts rolls 12 to Int+Auspex+Occult-3 (10 Again) 5,9,4,10,3,4,10,8,2,6,7,5,1,10,5 5 successes
    01-01-2008 10:00 Mrs. Scotts rolls 12 to Int+Auspex+Occult-3 (10 Again) 7,1,7,1,7,6,1,8,9,10,3,9,2 4 successes
    01-01-2008 10:00 Mrs. Scotts rolls 12 to Int+Auspex+Occult-3 (10 Again) 6,9,2,1,7,6,1,10,9,10,8,1,5,4 5 successes
    01-01-2008 10:00 Mrs. Scotts rolls 12 to Int+Auspex+Occult-3 (10 Again) 5,6,3,10,2,3,7,3,10,2,4,7,1,3 2 successes
    01-01-2008 10:00 Mrs. Scotts rolls 12 to Int+Auspex+Occult-3 (10 Again) 10,10,5,6,8,7,6,5,3,6,4,2,6,1 3 successes
    01-01-2008 10:00 Mrs. Scotts rolls 12 to Int+Auspex+Occult-3 (10 Again) 2,1,5,7,6,7,6,8,10,2,1,10,4,4 3 successes
    01-01-2008 10:00 Mrs. Scotts rolls 12 to Int+Auspex+Occult-3 (10 Again) 7,4,7,6,4,2,2,1,8,7,6,10,3 2 successes
    01-01-2008 10:00 Mrs. Scotts rolls 12 to Int+Auspex+Occult-3 (10 Again) 10,1,9,10,3,9,5,9,5,2,4,2,2,5 5 successes
    01-01-2008 10:00 Mrs. Scotts rolls 12 to Int+Auspex+Occult-3 (10 Again) 2,1,8,6,8,2,3,4,5,4,5,6 2 successes

She utterly scours his mind. She was Abigail Quintrain, human smuggler. He was trying to flee the country, heading to Russia. There he planned to hunt down vampires for their blood. He was set to leave tommorow at dawn. This was the final meeting between them; good timing. Here is abigails phone number, so you can deal with her at the appropriate time as you see fit.

"I should go deal with her now dont you think? And bring her to the Prince?"

"oh good heavens no. This is a covenant matter, and does not need the prince to be brought in as an official capacity."

Elle looks a little suspicious. "Allllright, then I guess I should go get her right now and bring her in as well?"

If lioni wants to make it a public affair, that is her concern, but I doubt she would expose how she let slip a ghoul."Sit on it for a night. I'm going to make some arrangements with Lioni. Ventrue hate surprises.

Ah I see... Of course. Well. I would like to keep him alive until I speak with Lioni but dont want to drag him around, can Mr. Lopez detain him? Or do you have somewhere to put him?"

"I'm sure Mr. Lopez can have him detained for the day. Return tommorow, and we shall see about Lioni."

"Is this Lioni thing my second task then?"

"No, your second task is to come up with a suitable punishment for him. Your third task is to sell it to Lioni"

"Well I think an interesting punishment would be a forced ghouling by another vampire, but his mind could break free... Not useful at all. Or letting him go until he is due for his vitae and not giving him any and seeing how fast he ages..."

"I'll trust your judgement." "Now, run along, the sun is rising soon."

"I thought you were going to coach me... " she sighs softly, "alright, see you tomorrow night either way, I will contact Lioni for a meeting. I think I have her number"

"Not to worry, I will send the letter. I am coaching you Miss Morraine. You have the potential, the power within you. You just need to have some self-confidence, and pride in your work. So I trust you. Because I know you can do it."

Thank you..." she looks amazed for a moment. "So... You're talking to Lioni for me? You just want me to come back here tomorrow night after mulling over his punishment?" she double checks her instructions

"Come back tommorow night, unless I tell you otherwise. Miss lioni's schedule should not be inconvinienced. Otherwise that is correct."

"Okay.. Thanks again, glad I could get this done for you," Elle casts a dazzling smile that has become rare these days. She rises, letting Lopez handle the ghoul.

End Scene

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread