31 - 40
DISPLAYED
THREADID

The Hunt

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

(Matthew's disorientation will happen when that thread ends)
    The spirit bear turns to you, greasy water splashing everywhere and it glares at you.
    First Tongue: "I know of no Shadow Seekers. Why have you disturbed me?" It is growling and angry.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

s
    something random

Dave remains quite hoping that grip of steel knows what he's doing and lets him do the talking.

T
    Thorfred

Grip-of-Steel tried to think quickly. Even when there was so few spirits left on the Shadow, they were all against them. "I am not here to disturb you, mighty bear-sprit, but to enhance the condition of the Shadow and with that to help it's dwellers. I offer you a gift as a sign of the good will of our pack. Could you tell us your name, so that we can properly address you.

(OOC: Give the spirit 1 essence as a gift)

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"I am Golden Bear the Undying." It lumbers over towards you, and its teeth scrape up your arm, showing bone, before the injury heals (1 essence lost). Its dispossition seems improved towards you.

T
    Thorfred

"Golden Bear the Undying. A worthy name for a strong spirit like you. You are Undying but most of your kind are not, or so it seems as the shadow wilds cry, devoid of life that should be there. I seek your wisdom as you have endured when many others have perished. Do you know what happened to the others? Where is the multitude of spirits that inhabited this place before?" Grip-of-Steel has to trust his instincts when speaking to the spirit. Like the forest-spirit, this bear has probably lived for a long time and the young elodoth tries to speak formally and respectfully, believing the spirit to appreciate his effort. Normally bears are not in a hurry and Grip-of-Steel hopes that this bear shares the quality.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

The bear stares at you, its eyes tracing your lunar tatoos.
    "The Anshega did this. The spirits now live in the physical world, for this world is cut off from that, only those of us who are tied beyond this place are safe."

Firebringer

PRE

At mention of the Anshega, Matthew feels his anger welling up. They will pay for this despoilation in blood.

FT: "How? What could they do to render the Hisil so dangerous?"

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"A New rite. This was a testing ground."

Jack continue to listen - trying to read the body language - but stay still until his leader ask for him. Of course, it was interesting listening to the conversation - since it seem that he should understand what they were saying - but he didn't at the moment. His eyes continue to stare toward the area where the bear-spirit and Grip-of-Steel as they negotiated?

T
    Thorfred

"What are those ties you are speaking of, o' Golden Bear the Undying? So far we have seen only two or three spirits who still live here. The rite must have been a very potent one, and I wonder what spirit might have done such an agreement, give so much power to the Anshega?" Grip-of-Steel was shocked about the fact. He had not heard about a ritual that would be so strong. He hoped that Steven would have been here, he was the one who was most interested in rituals.

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last