Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa pulled up to the Dracul chapter house, mind on what Lioni had said. Clearing his thoughts, he got out, and went to the door. Things had changed so much since the last time he was here. What was even more odd was that this was his second visit this month, during a Requiem that had never brought him to the Dragons before.

What could Rahyna... his Seneschal... have to tell him? Asa still wasn't used to that, either.

Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Rahyna heard someone pull up outside and went to the door she saw Asa and smiled to herself she straightened out what she was wearing and waited for him to come to the door.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa approached the door and knocked. If no one answered, he'd have to try calling.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Rahyna opened the door and smiled at Asa she looked around before speaking "Prince Clarke I hope this evening finds you well please come in." she steps to the side to allow him to enter and leads the way to the parlor.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"It does, thank you," Asa said as he followed her. "Does it find you well also, Seneschal?" he asked.

Asa had always enjoyed Rahnyna's manners, and got the feeling it was a fondness they shared.

"It does thank you for asking." Rahyna picks up a glass that was sitting on the table it was one of two and offered it to him "Would you like a drink while we discuss things."

Smiling at him she waits for him to get seated and comfortable before bringing up the state of affairs in the city and all the other unpleasantness that has been going on.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"No, but thank you for asking," Asa replied.

He had gotten to the point where he just put Olivette into a light slumber to feed. Apparently her issues with men were too deep-seated for even the Vinculum to overcome. Useful though; since the Asylum incident, she'd been a model ghoul.

Asa sat, and let himself relax into the chair.

"Did Dr. Brady come by?" he asked.

Rahyna takes the drink herself and puts it to her lips the coppery taste lingering on her tongue a moment before she swallowed it "Yes Dr. Brady is here she is in the library with Shadow right now and I do believe that I heard Mr. Devlan go that way as well."

She sits back herself in one of the chairs in the room "So tell my Prince Clarke what exactly have we decided is the agenda for the city I understand that right now we are gathering information on what people believe is responsible for the attacks on the previous power structure but it has been a few days now and we have not heard word of a Primogen meeting being held or any instructions as to what we should be doing."

She didn't want to seem rude especially to Asa but these were things she had been wondering about and now seemed like a good time to voice them. After sorting through her thoughts once more she adds "I do not mean to sound rude in the least I do understand that you have not had the seat of power very long but if I am to help you through this trying time I need to know what is going on as well and so far I know absolutely nothing other than what was stated at the meeting where you were elected to be our Prince."

Rahyna gives Asa a bright smile as she finishes and takes another sip from the glass in her hand and waits for his response.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I am sorry, it's probably been a frustrating few days for you," Asa said. "The truth of the matter is, I'm not used to having a second set of hands. We should have spoken after you hosted Court."

"Dr. Brady is here researching what she learned from the remains of Brandon Davis and Icarus," he began. "It's very likely that we are dealing with a very old Kindred, who committed Amaranth. Whether or not Dr. Brady and Shadow can find out more, I have no idea. It was my plan to call the Primogen together once we had that information."

"One thing that would be invaluable," Asa mused, "is if you have any idea of who has the skills to look for clues at the Utilities site or Icarus'. With the Sheriff patrolling the streets, and myself no longer serving as Deputy, we need to find a capable investigator."

Asa looked at Rahyna, waiting to see what she had to say after digesting the information. Diablerie, especially of their Eldest, was shocking news for anyone.

Rahyna shuddered slightly at the mention of diablerie but quickly shook it off before considering her choices for suggestions to an investigator of some sort. "To be honest no one seems to be coming to the fore front of my mind." she stands and paces the room for a moment before retaking her seat she always thought better when she walked around. "I would have to ask Shadow but I think that possibly O-Yamma which she has recently employed as her personal bodyguard and myself may be able to take a look if you have someone that can keep an eye on my back at least." she adds with a slight laugh.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread