Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Finishing up

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Trench
    Trench

Ryan once again sat at one of Sac U's various computer terminals in the library. Research was still going nowhere as usuall. Other than a news of recent occult killing in the area he wasn't pulling up many sources that could actually help. The Paranormal.com website had a few interesting things here and there, but there was little that could help him at the moment. Though he was glad to know he wasn't going a little crazy when other people mentoned that night.

Chewing on the end of a cheap blue ballpoint pen, he decided to call it a night. He quickly closed all the occult pages he had open and tried to see if he could get some more information on The Rage. He did need directions, know the cover charges, minimal age requirements and other things like that. Might as well attempt to get a life. And I do deserve a break after all. He thought as he began another net search.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry had been checking in on his 'charge' at regular intervals : the groundskeeper mowing the lawn in the morning, the salesman at the newspaper stand when he walked out to lunch, and so on. Each time, Henry's features were different. This time, he was slightly later than he had hoped, seeing as it wasn't easy finding a public place to change one's face.

For his entrance to the library, he chose a face that could best be described as Willem Dafoe with a scar running down the left side of his face to replace his cataract.

He's still at it?, he thought as he spotted Ryan. Dang it, I was hoping to do this later. Henry walked towards Ryan's spot, ignoring the other available computers and sitting at the one at Ryan's left. Without a word, he logged on with a guest account, and opened a word processor window. With hardly a look at Ryan, he starts typing with no notes or content to help him.

((The Subtle Dance is off, for now anyway))

Trench
    Trench

Ryan looked over the details of The Rage on a website he found. Looked like he would have to break out the fake I.D after all.
    Just as he was about to close the window to the net, he noticed some guy with a scar on his face sitting right next to him. "Uh...I don't think I'v seen you here before..." there was a hint of uncertainty in his voice. Something about this guy screamed "I'm here to kill you" in the back of his mind.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry fakes startlement when Ryan talks to him. He holds up a finger, in the universal sign for 'just a sec', and finishes typing his sentence. "Probably not," he answers, non-comittally. His last encounter with the kid was impromptu, but this time he does have a modicum of preparation. "I'm only here a few days; I'm working on a book with Dr. Sagall, and we wanted to meet in person." Sagall being a name Henry gleaned off the nameplate of an occupied office in the history department. "Name's Steven." He doesn't offer a last name.

Trench
    Trench

"Ryan." He said in reply. There was something off about that statment, but he shrugged it off. "Well, I'm done for now. Research is a bitch." He mumbled as he leaned back and ran a hand through his hair. He really needed a haircut soon.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

"A pleasure," Henry answers. "And I hear ya, boy howdy do I hear ya. I spent nights poring over pages back in my time." He chuckles. "Course things aren't quite the same nowadays. So what are you studying in?"

Trench
    Trench

Ryan raised an eyebrow and gave the man a strange look. Does this guy know that we are not in the 50's anymore?
    "History. My brain is pretty fried though. Thinking of going to a nightclub some chick at the museum mentioned."

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

"Yeah, I can get that. Don't get me wrong, but what kind of clubs can a chick in a museum possibly recommend?" His voice is incredulous, like uptight museum people couldn't possibly know of any good places.

Trench
    Trench

Ryan shrugged. "How should I know? Just looked it up on the net and it doesn't seem like a bad place to go to." He said as he scrolled down the page. He probally had enough to go in and possibly get a few drinks. Assuming he doesn't get shit-faced too quickly and make it obvious he was underage.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

"Hey, if it gets your head off the research, it's all good." AND HOW! is the unsaid part of that. "What part of history are you on right now?" He asks with the best intrigued voice he can manage.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread