Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Sterling Hotel

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

PRE

Elle parks her slate grey pick up in the hotel parking lot. She shuts off the engine but leaves the radio on, some emo shit about whining on the speakers.

She sighs deeply, leaning foreward to rest her head on the steering wheel, she is already chafing at doing this little task for the Invictus, this nonesensical bullshit of titles already baffling her and making her exceedlingly cranky.

Fuck this shit, how did Davis stand this... And he was a goddamn Gangrel... How did he keep himself so under control.. God. I'll do this task to help Scotts, not for the Invictus, this will be my first little helper task to her, she's smart enough to keep on my goodside, and... she appreciated Davis... Davis....

She shakes her head hard, clunking it gently on the steering wheel a couple times, thinking of many things she would rather be doing than sitting here at a hotel looking for some missing dude. She finally calms down her jittering nerves (having gone without a fix for several nights) and gets out, planning on going to Davis's later and collecting the rest of his stuff, or at least shit that nobody else would want.

She gets out of the truck and heads into the hotel.

Jane Scotts

PRE

The receptionist greets you.
    "Good day madam would you..." She notices Mr. Lopez behind you.

"The owner mentioned you would be coming, please head to the Lilac conference room, level 2. We have been expecting you."

PRE

"Thank you," Elle replies heading to the lift with Mr. Lopez behind her, finding it a bit odd to have someone elses ghoul follow her.

Jane Scotts

PRE

You enter, and there are 3 men in the room. They are all well dressed as members of the hotel staff.

"Madam Lady Whip Scotts has instructed us to answer any questions you might have."

"Thank you for speaking with me gentlemen, I am looking for a Mr. Fillipe?' she says, seating herself and crossing those long legs.

Jane Scotts

PRE

"Mr. Fillipe was the Maitre De of the restaurant, When Icarus died, he ran; we told him not to, but he did it anyway."

"Do you have any addresses for him? Where he lived or stayed?" she asks, scribbling this down on a piece of paper scrounged from her pocket.

Jane Scotts

PRE

"He lived here at the hotel, like the rest of us do. He occasionally went to his mother's." He gives the address.

"Thank you, will you please show me his room?" she asks, politely.

Jane Scotts

PRE

"Certainly miss." One of them takes you up to his room.
    (Wits+Investigation)

The room looks like it was hastily left. There are clothes and other things spread out on the floor. It also has a signifigant layer of dust.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread