Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Asylum... (Lioni)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Aura arrives at Asylum in an LBD (Little Black Dress). She comes inside and immediately begins looking for her sire, eager to see her, and desperate to talk.

Lioni spots her child and walks up to her with a frown. "Aurelle, what do you need child?"

If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

"Oh! I have been so worried about you, Madame can we talk? I miss you terribly," she smiles her wide bright smile that Lioni would remember from before her torpor, the Aura that she knew and loved before almost back 100% now.

Lioni quirks an eyebrow. "How impractical of you. I am just fine, as you can see. Yes, we can talk. Let me get the keys."

She walks over to the bar and flags down Serapjhina. "I need the kets for room eleven please, thank you dear." Seraphina hands her the keys and Lioni leads Aurelle into the back. Unlocking the door, she opens it and allows Aurelle to go through first before following her in and closing the door behind her.

"What is it you are so concerned about, Aurelle?"

"I madame... I miss you so much, you are my sire, and I feel it is my place to be at your side, aiding you in any way that I can... I know I am released but please, is there anything? Anything at all that I can do to help you?" she asks, her voice is much stronger than the last time that they spoke, losing that pitiful whispery quality that came with her torpor.

Lioni sighs and sits down on one of the couches. "Aurelle, I understand that you wish to assist me with my Requiem, but I really think you need to be your own person and find your own place in the city. I don't think I have anything right now, other then continue at the Lily and help Martin to make sure it's reputation stays pristine. Right now I am trying to juggle all that the family lost and rule the Invictus at the same time. It is quite taxing. But, the best thing for you to do is find where you fit in around here."

She thinks for a moment before continuing. "Asa might need assistence with Avalon, as he has taken control of it for me. Maybe you could help him there as well? If the Lily does not take up too much of your time."

"But... but what if my place is with you," she asks, biting her lip, her gaze honest and wanting .

"I, I could be your secretary, or, or anything at all. Yes, I could offer help to Prince Asa, if that is what you wish of me," she nods.

"I have made a little spot for myself, I have my own place, and a car that I am learning to drive, and a loyal ghoul teaching me to fight. I want you to be proud of me, I want to be worth something to you," she says softly.

Lioni's eyes widened in surprise. She stands and walks over to the woman, embracin her. "Aurelle, tenshinoyo_nasho_jo. You are worth something to me. You are my childe. The only person I have ever embraced in all these years. I cherish you dearly. I just have a very hard time showing it. All right, if you wish to assist me then you can be my secretary. I need someone to take appointments for me anyway. Make up some cards with your number on them. If someone asks you to speak with me then tell them they need to make an appoin tment. Unless it is the Prince, of course. Will that be good enough for you?"

"Anything madame... Anything," she smiles up at her, gaze full of love and adoration, so incredibly attached to her sire these days after a couple weeks apart.

"I will make you proud I promise, I know I am not a good childe, but I am trying very hard now, I will be the best childe in the city," she smiles, dazzlingly lovely when she does so.

Lioni laughs, shaking her head. "All right then, I will take you at your word. Now, is there anything else you need to talk about dear? I am open for whatever you need at the moment."

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread