1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Lunch with James

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Active Spells: Pulse of the Living World, Aura Perception, Organic Resilience, Doppelganger

Ankh arrives at Dagwoods and grabs a table for her and West. She picks up the menu, browsing the selections even though she already knows what she wants. She decides to wait until West gets there to order, sitting patiently.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West arrived in his usual tacky suit, looking around, then spotting Ankh. Giving her a quick kiss on the cheek, he sat down. After sneaking a glance at her legs, he decided not to comment on her apparel; considering all the 'conversations' they'd had in the past about it, she might take it the wrong way.

"Hey stranger," he said, "What's new?"

Nimbus

Active Spells: Pulse of the Living World, Aura Perception, Organic Resilience, Doppelganger

She shrugs. "Not much, just trying to figure out why Tyria seems to know your name and I didn't."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West studies his menu for a few moments. "Well, she's the head of the Mysterium, I'm sure she knows everyone's names. Besides, you've never told me your name..."

Mao Zedong said the best defense was a good offense. Even Lombardi agreed.
    Nimbus

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh frowns. "You've never asked and you told me not to. Tyria being Mysterium is all well and good. So, why is she telling me your name then? She assuming I should know it? Because I didn't and it made me look like a moron in front of other morons."

She turns to a waiter and flags him down. "Chef's salad please. No krutons, extra black olives."

"Maybe she thought you knew," he mumbled. "Or didn't want ummm... the other morons? to know who she was talking about."

"Shimp salad," he told the waiter. He had to do something about the bavarian creme's he'd given in to last month.

"So... what's your name?" he asked. All sorts of jokes and euphemisms sprung to mind about sleeping with someone and not knowing their name, but this was quite different.

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh quirks an eyebrow. "Now you want to know? Before you told me I should never tell anyopne my name. Why should you be different?" She said it in a half joking manner, but she wasn't sure if it really was a joke. What if their relationship went south? Did she really want West to have that kind of information about her?

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"Fine," West sighed, not really knowing what else to say.

Why were things with her always so difficult?

"Is there anything else you wanted to talk about?" he asked, in a halfhearted attempt to change the subject.
    Nimbus

"Maxine." She says quietly, wondering why this man was so over sensitive to everything she said and did. Or maybe she was just callous?

"Yes, Tyria wanted me to let you know there is a sleeper named Ryan you need to speak with. I think it's because of..........what you do. And apparently we have an eye eating willworker killer on the loose but I have Ollie, Zero, and Ghoster on it. Why are you so over sensitive?"
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

Maxxiiine, he tried it out in his head. Sounded good, for her.

"Am I overly sensitive?" West looked up. "I was just trying to respect your privacy, I didn't want to upset you..."

"Sleeper? Or SleepWalker?" he asked, suddenly curious, glossing over the other information.

Nimbus

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread