Ended
Watch

At the warehouse II

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    d
    dinale

Reed take a moment to lean on the couch as he wait for his coterie mates. He wonder how he would approach them with asking them to join the covenant - if he didn't do it right - he could run the risk of alienating them.

Reed sighed as he lit a cigarette to calm the faux nerves.

Ace rides in on the Bitch, the smell of gasoline filling the air as he shuts her off and puts her on her special stand.

"Yo' Reed," he grins.

d
    dinale

"I would say 'word' but I find it strange, Ace." He comment, "Evening Ace - I'll wait until Laura show up so we can discuss a few topics."

He snorts, laughing hard, pulling off his leather jacket and ruffling his mohawk back up that was crushed down under a helmet.

"Sure thing man," he grins, going into the alley to feed while they wait.

Laura walks in with bike grease smeared across her chin and wearing an oil-stained white vest top and denim jeans.

"Fucking hell," she cries, not seeing her coterie mates straight away. When she does, she smiles and laughs at her own appearance.

"Oil change did go not according to plan."

d
    dinale

"I see. I see. I know stuff about being close to your bikes but showering with it..." Reed began. "Anyways, having a well off evening?"

"
    I wanna to talk about stuff that been happening in the city - where we stand and what we'll be heading."

"Cool," she replies. "Let me just chuck on a fresh top."

She walks to her room, removing her top as she goes. After a minute, she comes back out with purple tee with the slogan 'Don't be a stranger...' emblazoned across the chest.

"What's up, handsome?"

Ace plops out on his favorite couch to listen, feet propped up on the arm to rest, head on a pile of pillows.

d
    dinale

Reed paused for a moment, a expression of puzzlement on his face before he spoke, "There has been a lot of stuff that been happening in the city - the leadership is playing hot potato with each other, something that attack the city's powerful kindred and could attack us and our small bid to claim a domain. So, I'm asking if you would like to join me to be a part of the Carthian Movement so I can remove the current prefect and take control. Because I just thought of something nifty to do."

"Carthians huh? I've been unaligned for a long ass time man and got on fine, what's so good about it? Not that I wont join, but, just tell me whats up," he says.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.