Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 25
DISPLAYED
The Vernal Sovreign

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Rumiko pulls a piece of paper out of her desk, and then smiles across at Pryderi, "Here you go..Gavin Delaney. He's a violinist."

She looks back at the wall, "Can I help you?"

Corbin disengaged from the wall by one step, shedding a small coating of dust, which dissolved into nothing. He gave the needed smile for greeting before he spoke "Hello, Rumiko. I didn't mean to interupt. You can finish your conversation, or I could come back later if you'd like. I just wanted to offer to help with any work that might need doing by a Sun Banisher. Or anything really.
    "I'm not in any hurry though."
    He gave a shrug to indicate casualness. "I can wait or come back."

Pryderi takes the scrap of paper with a twinkle in his voice, "Violinist, you say? Cool."

Standing from his seat, he gives Rumiko a deep bow. "Thank you Miss Rumiko, I'm glad we could have this chat. You've given me a focus," he smiles, his sing-song voice in perfect harmony with every syllable. "One that should keep me from trouble at least." He laughs and gives another bow before turning to leave, winking at the new arrival.

"No worries, champ, I'm just finished."

"I can't really think of anything at the moment, Corbin...did you already speak with Marlo?"

"Yeah, he didn't have anything either." Or at least he'd said he didn't have anything. Marlo, all the Courts actually, were probably a little suspicious about his reappearance. Corbin didn't mind the warry eyeing he got but it was an inconvince in getting stuff done.
    He looked about the room once, to show he didn't really know what to do with himself. He repostured his stance a little for the same message, then said "Well if your sure, I guess I'll go see one of the other monarchs. Thanks for your help." It hadn't really been much help but it was customary to thank higher level officals for their time anyway.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread