Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
A walk...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Alaric heads out, waling through the streets and warehouses of the darker and more nefarious side of Sacramento, just on the fringes of the city.

He hasnt had any luck hanging out with Shadow, his friend too busy, so he heads off of his ship to walk about, his pretty ghouls back in the Haven taking care of his Hell Hound.

Jack Bennett
    Jack Bennett

PRE

Jack was wandering about, having a look at all the ships that remain docked. Searching for a permament haven was always difficult and so far he hadn't had much luck. Place will open up sometime. He though as he dug his hands into his jacket and continued onward to...somewhere.

Alaric feels a weaker beast, resisting the urge to bite and tear into him, he feigns a yawn.

"Evening," he says as they slow to pass eachother.

D
    Dinale

Reed walk into the dock - he had been exploring the city for quite some time - to become familiarize with new changes that had shaped his city. As he walk, the pull of the beast could be felt up ahead, he stamped it down as he continue to walk as nothing had happen - except for the mid-pause when he felt it.

As he edge closer - he see a couple of familiar faces - their names he couldn't recall at the moment - but he remember them at the court the other day. "
    Greetings, Gentlemen."

"Evening Reed..." Alaric says, remembering him from Court, he nods, his german accent heavy.

Jack Bennett
    Jack Bennett

PRE

Jack felt the Beast rend and tear in his chest. Then he spotted another. He wasn't going to do anything stupid infront of someone he didn't even know. He stopped walking. "G'day." He said with a sharp nod to each of them.

D
    Dinale

Reed nods - already getting use to people calling by his first name again, "Alaric, right?" He couldn't quite remember the man's last name - but he should make a note of it. He turn toward the other gentleman, "Ah, I know you, you were at the court as well - Jack Bennett? I'm Reed Hyland, Daeva's whip and a fellow Carthian."

He took the moment to extend his hand for a shake if either one of them would take it. "Gentleman, care for a small conversation?"

Jack Bennett
    Jack Bennett

PRE

"Nice meeting you mate." Jack said as he shook his hand. Some small part wanted him to crush him, but he forced that part down as far as he could. "I'v got plenty of time, go for it."

D
    Dinale

"Perhaps, we should find ourselves in a more private setting for our conversation." He said with a smile, "The docks have ears." Of course, Reed wondered how he should proceed in recruitment for Alaric and Jack to his cause - perhaps he should begin with a conversation about their thoughts about the covenant and lead his way into his plans. He would do everything in his power to make it into a covenant that other would be envious to join.

Alaric nods, and shakes Reed's hand.

"Why dont we all go to my ship mm? It is just a few blocks away, and I can promise it is secure..."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread