Ended
Watch

A talk

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    S
    Soul

He subconsciously straightened slightly, as her eyes captured his own.
    "The Daeva are starting to be in a position of power. Our Clan now holds several key positions in this city, especially since this 'change' in leadership, and I believe we should make use of this." He considered his next words for a moment, then continued.
    "Whatever this entity turns out to be, it is too powerful to contain. Our last Prince was formidable, to say the least, and was ended by it within moments, together with other very capable fighters.
    We need more information on it, before we can consider anything further, and if this new world has taught me anything, it's that information is power." He leaned forward in his chair, his face still clam and impassive.
    "I believe we should use our positions, to acquire as much information as we can, and then make our decisions."
    He leaned back again, waving his hand dismissively.
    "Don't get me wrong, I do not aspire to meddle in these cities affairs more than I have to. Gaining status and prestige is a young ones game. All I really wish for is to continue my studies of the coils and learn as much as I can of this new continent. And I can't very well do that, with a monster eating old Vampires on the loose."

"Very well then if this your feeling on what we should be doing at this time which does not differ much from mine then go ahead and pick one of our Daeva to assist in the information gathering and I will make sure that they are given the tools do what needs to be done." Rahyna lounges a bit in her chair "Is there anything else you would like to discus?" she asks nonchalantly knowing the main reason she wanted to speak with him has been taken care of.

S
    Soul

"I will ask Mr. Reed to assist. That way I'll be able to keep an eye on him." He said with a smile starting to form on his lips, the first sign of emotions since he entered.
    "There is one little thing I wanted to ask; might you know of a Daeva, capable of the Ventrue's tricks of the mind? There's a memory that's been eluding me, and which I would like to... dislodge."

Rahyna gives him a smile she knows of a few people capable of this feat but none are Daeva "I know of a few people but unfortunately none are Daeva if you are inclined I could speak with one of them and see if they would be willing to help you."

S
    Soul

"If it wouldn't be too much trouble, I would very much appreciate that." He said, returning the smile, and standing.
    "If there is nothing else," he asked, giving a slight bow, "I will take my leave."

"I hope the rest of the evening finds you well and please keep me informed on what is going on with Mr. Hyland as well as any information you may dig up on our unwanted visitor." raising Rahyna extends her hand "Please do not bow I prefer to be met eye to eye."

S
    Soul

"Certainly." He said, coming up and looking deep into her own alluring eyes. Taking her offered hand, in a formal and firm shake, he nevertheless couldn't help but pause at her beauty.
    "I will keep you informed, Lady Rahyna." he said with a smile.

Letting go of Marius's hand Rahyna smiles and walks around the desk "Until then I will speak to a few people about your other problem and see if we can get that fixed thank you for your time." she walks him to the door and waits for him to leave before returning to her desk and the work she needed to do.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.